Bel Air Panwa

Old Croc

Anyone have knowledge of these units?

Quality, location, value, etc.

(measured responses please as it appears they are a sponser of TV)

I've researched this property for a few articles and responses from agents have been neutral. The location is waterfront but will be built in stages so residents have long term-construction on the doorstep. I know someone who bought a place there because of affordability, close proximity to Phuket Town, views and rental return as he will only occupy for a month a year.

I've researched this property for a few articles and responses from agents have been neutral. The location is waterfront but will be built in stages so residents have long term-construction on the doorstep. I know someone who bought a place there because of affordability, close proximity to Phuket Town, views and rental return as he will only occupy for a month a year.

Thanks Khall. :o

For a waterfront location in Phuket they seem good value.

Seems my last reply was eaten. Excuse if 2 pop up. Anyway, I toured not a month ago. My host was Canadian. The waterfront area is a commercial harbor. If you want a beach you will need transportation. Also, take a long look at the fees. There are a lot of them especially if you want to rent the unit. The furniture package is overpriced. If I remember about $12500 US for a 2 bedroom. As with all developments, tour first and then have your lawyer look over the fine print.

Good luck