Pum Pui Thai Men And Exposed Midriffs

jaffacakes1

Does anyone know why some Thai men choose to roll up their t-shirts to expose their stomachs? Also seems only to be the small minority of Thai men with a beer gut that exhibit this peculiar behaviour.

Does anyone know if this is intended as an advertisement of prosperity or is there another explanation?

• Like 1

To keep cool,and much better than some old,hairy farang with a huge gut,no top,big breasts,walking around Pattaya,including walking in 7//11,totaly gut wretching

I was going to pose a similar question why do old fat obese farang men insist on wear vests/wife beaters in public...does anyone body know if this is intended to attract young Thai ladies or not ?

Edited by Soutpeel

To keep cool,and much better than some old,hairy farang with a huge gut,no top,big breasts,walking around Pattaya,including walking in 7//11,totaly gut wretching

I think I've seen him also - bald and has tattoos of naked women on his arms?

It's not unique to Thailand. I always think of the chaps in the villages of the New Territories, the native villagers of no fixed employment, sat in the sun under the Banyan trees drinking San Miguel, with their t-shirts rolled up over their beerguts. I suppose if you've got it, flaunt it.

SC

Does anyone know why some Thai men choose to roll up their t-shirts to expose their stomachs? Also seems only to be the small minority of Thai men with a beer gut that exhibit this peculiar behaviour.

Does anyone know if this is intended as an advertisement of prosperity or is there another explanation?

Because its hot.

To keep cool,and much better than some old,hairy farang with a huge gut,no top,big breasts,walking around Pattaya,including walking in 7//11,totaly gut wretching I think I've seen him also - bald and has tattoos of naked women on his arms?

Hey, those are not tattoos. They're for real. :)

I think I've seen him also - bald and has tattoos of naked women on his arms?

Then after purchasing three or four cans of Chang, they sit on the steps outside the seven drinking beer at 7am with their nuts hanging out one leg of their short shorts for all the world to see - a real class act.