Higher Quality Tyres/inner Tubes For Scooter To Avoid Punctures...

If your considering changing to tubeless tires why not just do it the right way. Purchase some replacement rims that are made for tubeless tires, sell the others. Fit, install your done. You could even fill the tubeless tires with "StopLeak" it goes by a different name here but I am sure someone here has an idea of what the name is and can tell you.

It actually works pretty good, you would get the best of both worlds.

If your considering changing to tubeless tires why not just do it the right way. Purchase some replacement rims that are made for tubeless tires, sell the others. Fit, install your done. You could even fill the tubeless tires with "StopLeak" it goes by a different name here but I am sure someone here has an idea of what the name is and can tell you.

This is a good idea. Where can you get them from is the question? If I could order some on-line I would happily buy them.

If I went to my local thai owned garage and asked to order some, how do I know somchai hasn't just fitted tubeless tyres to tubed rims?...

http://www.ultrasealthailand.com/

This is a good idea. Where can you get them from is the question? If I could order some on-line I would happily buy them.

If I went to my local thai owned garage and asked to order some, how do I know somchai hasn't just fitted tubeless tyres to tubed rims?...

You have eyes,dont ya.

You have eyes,dont ya.

Please elaborate on this? Yes I have eyes. Does a tubeless rim have tubeless rim written on the side of it or something?

After more research I will not be putting tubeless tyres on a tubed rim.

"As previous posters have said, a tubeless rim has location ridges that are there to firmly locate the tyre on the rim. A tube type rim doesn't have these as the tube holds the tyre in place. Fitting a tubeless tyre to a tube type rim without a tube is DANGEROUS. At best you'll be invalidating your insurance. At worst YOU WILL DIE OR CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TO DIE when your front tyre catastrophically deflates mid-bend."

Source: http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/africa-twin/47102-going-tubeless.html

I'm going to look to see if I can source tubeless rims from the new Vario 125i for my bike.