Free Veggies?!?!

beb

While out in the countryside just south of the city, I ran across a home with these little beauties sitting outside the gate. Thanks kind people, I'm now the proud owner of the center one!

These are pumpkins right?

What can I expect tomorrow?

Thanks again!

Ack! I thought I attached a pic but it didn't work. anyway it was three pumpkins. Ugh, I use the photo feature here so seldom that I never understand how it works.

Ok got it. Seems like a rather old school method for attaching photos.

post-94720-0-77027700-1367984032_thumb.j

Edited by beb

Well, maybe tomorrow you can expect someone to offer you free lessons on how to up load photos.

Yeah, maybe they can show me how to shoe a horse while their at it. TV uses a weird system that requires an unnecessary, extra step.

Oh, to spend my time at the computer on TV more and less on the bicycle...

From the photo, it is hard to say which of the two 'offerings' they are--but, since the OP has got one in his hand--I would guess he could be right.

Interesting idea--obviously a kindly Foreigner with a garden/piece of land--the Thais would have a price tag next to them---Oh, and, a little old lady nearby....

After a trip to the market and getting some mixed veggies I decided to pass this along to my Thai neighbor. She'll put it to much better use than I could.

I guess that is paying it forward.

Reminds me of where my uncle lives in Sun Lakes Arizona Where he is they have four lakes with a wide asphalt path around them you can walk around all four in half an hour. Some times you will see bags of grapefruits sitting along side of them. I was amazed at the number that can grow on one tree.