Dennis Rodman Asks Kim Jong Un To Let U S Citizen Go

webfact

Dennis Rodman asks Kim Jong Un to let U.S. citizen go
By Holly Yan and Jethro Mullen, CNN

(CNN) -- If any American has the power of persuasion over North Korea's defiant young ruler, it might be eccentric ex-basketball star Dennis Rodman.

So when Rodman digitally called for Kim Jong Un to release U.S. citizen Kenneth Bae, he may have a shot at a response.

"I'm calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him "Kim", to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose," Rodman tweeted.

Bae was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor last month after he was convicted of unspecified "hostile acts" against North Korea.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/08/world/asia/north-korea-rodman-plea/index.html

-- CNN 2013-05-08

"do me a solid"... yeh, great to use the same language you use around your friends when you are trying to get the attention of a North Korean leader. *Profanity edited out* idiot.

Edited by Scott

"I'm calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him "Kim", to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose," Rodman tweeted.

Reuteur's update. L'il Kim Jon Un just tweeted this reply.

" Cummin atcha from the Pyongyang Rollin's 60s Crips it's me Big Dawg Kimmy Kim and ready to bust a nuclear cap in the ass of any punk beeatch who comes a creepin....Northside aaight! P.S. A horrifying and painful death to the pestilent capitalist running dogs sons and daughters of sewer rats who fester and inhabit the South. Peace and I'm out"

• Like 2

Never underestimate the Worm. I think he's done a lot of good in befriending Mr. KJU. All that kid ever hears from are crazy generals who want to re-start the horror show on the Peninsula.

• Like 2

If Dennis pulls this off, I swear I'm voting for him for President. coffee1.gif either that or move in to a cave on a mountain somewhere and contemplate my navel..

Edited by metisdead
Font
  • Like 1

It will be a huge embarrassment to the US if Kimmy actually releases the idiot evangelist.

So, yes, he will be released. I just hope he does not come to Thailand to preach about Jesus.

The focus here is on North Korea. And Kenneth Bae is a South Korean citizen too.

If Kim continues to hold Bae in a prison camp at hard labor, Kim impresses no one. If Kim takes Rodman seriously and releases Bae, Kim impresses no one. Either way, Kim looks like the nutcase he in fact is. Whichever way, Kim throws an air ball. (Sound of horn.) Edited by Publicus

Reuteur's update. L'il Kim Jon Un just tweeted this reply.

" Cummin atcha from the Pyongyang Rollin's 60s Crips it's me Big Dawg Kimmy Kim and ready to bust a nuclear cap in the ass of any punk beeatch who comes a creepin....Northside aaight! P.S. A horrifying and painful death to the pestilent capitalist running dogs sons and daughters of sewer rats who fester and inhabit the South. Peace and I'm out"

Good effort, but your accent still comes through.

• Like 1

Dennis Rodman is our most skilled diplomat.

Dem's signs of times.... me mah TaT against da world! ....Yo Beeches, do me on da right side, I's win you ALL!!.......

USA Global Diplomat and potential future President of the World.....Yup, signs of the times.....or pathetic decline of a once world power?

It will be a huge embarrassment to the US if Kimmy actually releases the idiot evangelist.

So, yes, he will be released. I just hope he does not come to Thailand to preach about Jesus.

The focus here is on North Korea. And Kenneth Bae is a South Korean citizen too.

If Kim continues to hold Bae in a prison camp at hard labor, Kim impresses no one. If Kim takes Rodman seriously and releases Bae, Kim impresses no one. Either way, Kim looks like the nutcase he in fact is. Whichever way, Kim throws an air ball. (Sound of horn.)

Kim would have to practice his dunking and shooting skills on the 4 foot extended to 5 foot plastic Hasboro goal. Then again, his arms are so short I don't think he could hold the ball above his head to dunk.

• Like 1

If Kim continues to hold Bae in a prison camp at hard labor, Kim impresses no one. If Kim takes Rodman seriously and releases Bae, Kim impresses no one. Either way, Kim looks like the nutcase he in fact is. Whichever way, Kim throws an air ball. (Sound of horn.)

Kim would have to practice his dunking and shooting skills on the 4 foot extended to 5 foot plastic Hasboro goal. Then again, his arms are so short I don't think he could hold the ball above his head to dunk.

Oh, but Kim's arms are perfect for dunkin' - donuts. wink.png

• Like 1

Dennis Rodman is our most skilled diplomat.

Dem's signs of times.... me mah TaT against da world! ....Yo Beeches, do me on da right side, I's win you ALL!!.......

USA Global Diplomat and potential future President of the World.....Yup, signs of the times.....or pathetic decline of a once world power?

Rodman may be soft in the head but he can go to a place such as N Korea to meet with the chief lunatic there because of what Harvard Prof Joseph S Nye in 1991 identified as American "soft power.' Soft power is the attraction of American culture to peoples around the globe. Kim loves basketball, as do the Chinese and many others.

American soft power includes music, movies, television, clothing styles and the like (jeans). In another reference to soft power, again from sports - this time baseball - your post is a swing of the bat at the pitch and a miss. Strike three, u're out! So go grab some bench.

American soft power includes music, movies, television, clothing styles and the like (jeans). In another reference to soft power, again from sports - this time baseball - your post is a swing of the bat at the pitch and a miss. Strike three, u're out! So go grab some bench.

I've seen this. Where the police or army surround a house in a hostage/siege situation and bombard them with Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder records. Though that was soft rock.

I've seen this. Where the police or army surround a house in a hostage/siege situation and bombard them with Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder records. Though that was soft rock.

Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder do pansy music, enjoyable as it may be.

Noreiga holed up in the Vatican embassy in Panama City got AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Scorpion et al. That's 'cause the guy was hard core. The Vatican ambassador tried to surrender first, blink.png But we sent him back inside 'cause he wasn't the guy we were there after. wink.png

Noreiga came out before too much longer. We did attract quite an international expat crowd of all ages who thought there was a festival going on, swinging their T-shirts in the air, singing along and hopping about intheclub.gif .

Rodman's latest tweet:

Ah'm asking y'all, Kim Jong Un with muh beeotch. Yo please release da prisoner what the xxx sup now? Yo make yo'self peep bad ta da world when you arrest foreigners an don't make me pull mah gat! Yo How 'boutit buddy? Make me peep like uh hero you know das right!

Ah wants da whole world ta think o' me as uh hero in the hood. Yo can make me peep like da world's greatest diplomat and git Kenneth Bae's ass back ova' heeah.

Yo come on buddy. You can do it fo' me. Yo You can make me da most famous badass in da worl'.

Edited by metisdead

"do me a solid"... yeh, great to use the same language you use around your friends when you are trying to get the attention of a North Korean leader. *Profanity edited out* idiot.

The Worm ain't be frontin', aight?

Guuuuurl please ... U trippin' uuurkay? ain't nobody axed dennis 2 use hiz cheddar ...

You call risking your life to bring food, safety, and salvation to the suffering "idiotic"?

The ONLY people helping North Koreans escape to safety are South Korean missionaries (there have been a few documentaries on this), if you aren't lucky enough for one of them to find you in North Korea and help you to safety (REGARDLESS of whether you convert they help unbelievers escape at the risk of their own life because they care for other human beings).

Meanwhile you sit in comfort, without risking your life, criticizing the best amongst the human race, because your hatred of Jesus is so strong you'd insult these upstanding people who risked everything to help others.

Arai wa? Hatred of who? Religious conversion is an attack on one's own culture, if it has never had that religion in the first place.

Case in point, Kao Lak, January 2005. Nice young evangelists handing out envelopes with cash to grieving victims if they proclaim Jesus as their saviour. Humm. Yes, nice people.

But we are straying from the main point: Evangelism as the saviour of North Korea, the world, galaxies and beyond...................

• Like 1

At this point, I think it is best if we focus on the topic of his release, rather than his religion. We do not have any reliable information of what he was/wasn't doing with regard to religion.

If it works - WHO CARES?

I'll talk like a monkey and toss my feces if it convinces immigration to give me a lifetime VISA. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Isn't he. Especially when he wears his best dress.

True dat!

Reading the Thai Visa crew trying to sound like Rodman reminds me of Leave it to Beaver's mom talking jive ... it's sort of creepy.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Dennis Rodman is our most skilled diplomat. Getting this guy sprung should be a breeze.

Either that or he can get you into a nuclear war.

tongue.png

I believe the phrase is "loose cannon on deck"?

Isn't he. Especially when he wears his best dress.

True dat!

Reading the Thai Visa crew trying to sound like Rodman reminds me of Leave it to Beaver's mom talking jive ... it's sort of creepy.

:-) you have know idea. Some are fluent in hoodrat, you know?