Are You Looking To Learn Meditation Techniques In A Tranquil Setting?

daiwill60

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mae-Phim-Meditation-Centre/450355461708254

Then come here, where you can also do liver detoxification or just give a few hours on a Sunday morning helping local kids to learn some English, or just make new friends, all nationalities welcomed, we are currently a small group looking to expand.

You can also take advantage of free Thai lessons if you wish.

We only ask that if you would like to make a donation to the upkeep of the temple and grounds, it will be gratefully accepted.

We have small Kuti type accommodations available, if you would like to spend a few nights with us, in order to do both evening and morning meditation sessions.

We are approximately 10 kms south of Klaeng on the road to Laem Mae Phim.

Just click "like " on the Facebook page if you are interested.

We look forward to seeing you.

Sorry guys I am doing my best, I have my Google earth in Thai for some reason ?? dont ask.

Any way maybe this will help , it is the best i can do at the moment.

There is a sign outside the road entrance , near one of those little wooden bus stop things , trouble is as always in Thailand it facing traffic from klaeng not laem mae phim .I noticed the other day thee is something written n the bus stop that says Vippisana meditation centre or something like that . It is about 1,5 kms towards Klaeng ( coming from laem Mae Phim) after the PT filling station, on the right hand side after sunthon phu.

I have attached wht i could manage on google earth ,

If any one knows where i need to click to get back to english i would be grateful , thanks

location.docx

Hi DW60, I had a look at the meditation centre FB page, it looks great and I hope it's a success. We have a place near Klaeng and have messaged the centre on FB and shared it. Hope to visit in Feb when we are next there. Best of luck.

If any one knows where i need to click to get back to english i would be grateful , thanks

Try opening 'google.com' (not google.co.th) and (if you've got Chrome for a browser) then just click on 'maps' and it will come up English...