2 Schools One Visa Ok?

On Non B extension of stay. Working at one school (their contract got me the visa and W.P.) a few hours a week and paid hourly. Contract by hours worked, hours paid.

Have offer from second larger school, more money. If I can work at both schools, I know I need permission from the first and the second can be added to the W.P. Full time and yearly contract.

Is this permission from the director of the first school necessary only for the labour to add the location, or Am I supposed to have this paper to show immigration????

So can I work at both schools, with the one visa? Thanks Now.

If the first, present school does not give me permission I know I will have to get a new Non B....

Only required by the Labor Dept so the second employer can be added to the WP. Immigration doesn't care.

I think that I am losing it. I just came from Labour, no English speakers there today. I am pretty sure they told me that I could not work at 2 schools, that I would have to cancel my work permit and get a new one.

The new school is also under the impression that I should just need to be able to add them to my current school, with permission from current employer.

Three days ago while haveing Non B entension and Multiple Re entry transferred into new passport at Sakhon Nakhon. I asked what about that, and they told me I needed a new visa, BS I think.

They wanted 1,000 Baht to transfer the extension, re-entry, last entry etc. I told them that this was a free service. I told them I wanted a thousand Baht to pay for my 6 hours with travel and 1.5 hours there...(the sign says 20 minutes service.) The last time I was there the bill was 2,700 Baht, I had to give them 3,000. They would not return my change. I think that this is a little riduculous, I don't know if a unseen camera would be helpful. I have to deal with these people too often.

I don't mind giving them lunch money 100 Baht but they are civil servants, I do not like to propigate the thinking that a foreigner is more likely to offer some money and continue to have beggars beg.

Yep, your losing it! LOL Get some Thai to explain to them that you're gonna work at two schools (in the same area right?) and take documents from both schools, no problem

I can speak Thai to them, but they forget their English when I come in. Labor knows me and my Canadian Maple Syrup very well and they know both the schools. I may have to cut off their supply of syrup, the sugar rush maybe too much for them.

2 schools If Monk number one agrees, schools are 30 kms apart, same privince, Kalasin, and Sahatsakhan. Thanks for your reply.