The Repo Man

It seems to me that Thai banks want you to keep your car even you can pay or not. If you miss payments they will embarrass you every way they can. They will call everyone even at your office and if you don't have a job you probably have cosigner...they will also do the same thing with that person. In the end to save face someone will come up with something someway. Once this happen your bad credit is set for life no matter what or how you settle with creditor. And forget about credit bureau record...they will take you out from join performing loan...but they won't take your name out and any creditor have access to your century-old record. In US they clean up your record completely once you become new man. LOS set you up like a convict for life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It seems to me that Thai banks want you to keep your car even you can pay or not. If you miss payments they will embarrass you every way they can. They will call everyone even at your office and if you don't have a job you probably have cosigner...they will also do the same thing with that person. In the end to save face someone will come up with something someway. Once this happen your bad credit is set for life no matter what or how you settle with creditor. And forget about credit bureau record...they will take you out from join performing loan...but they won't take your name out and any creditor have access to your century-old record. In US they clean up your record completely once you become new man. LOS set you up like a convict for life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Completely wrong.

After about ten years you get a absolutely clean record.

What promted my post is that ive never seen or heard of a Repo here, or seen a Repo Truck, yet Stateside you see em everyday, Must be more rich over here.coffee1.gif

Don't recall seeing them anywhere but the US.