Tick Repellent Recipe

its 3days since the vet put drops on him and gave him a tablet not seen one since but today before i take him out tonight i will spay him with 50-50 apple cider vinegar-water.

• Like 1

its 3days since the vet put drops on him and gave him a tablet not seen one since but today before i take him out tonight i will spay him with 50-50 apple cider vinegar-water.

Isn't he the wrong sex to be spayed?

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Spayed is a/the generic term meaning reproductive organs removed to prevent natural mating and reproduction. It can and often is used in place of a gender or species specific term.

Neutering, fixing, castration for males and gelding for horses.

Colloquially all are "correct" in context.

Spayed is a/the generic term meaning reproductive organs removed to prevent natural mating and reproduction. It can and often is used in place of a gender or species specific term.

I think "in context" jetset was referring to the missing r after the p in spay......smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think "in context" jetset was referring to the missing r after the p in spay......smile.png

Yes, topt, I was indeed! biggrin.png

But I disagree with Cuban: spaying is nearly always defined as being the removal of ovaries.

biggrin.png

yes js not noticed i had missed the r,i am glad he's the wrong sex i love him so much i might end up ? we welsh are known as sheep shearers.oh my spelling.
  • Like 1