How Many Here/not-Here Have Elite Traditional Public School Ed? Can U Prove It? How?

We all know, if we have read much of TV, that the majority of comments here are boring. There are a few writers in this bunch. I am wondering if it is possible to identify which ones have benefited from a traditional UK type public school/boarding school education. I love the boarding school life, although it has been a few decades since I have been back. Maybe in the future, I will be able to be reassigned to a boarding school type atmosphere, when I begin to drool and slobber more often.

So the question is, how can we tell which of the contributors to TV have been through the UK traditional public school system?

Can this be proved one way or another?

Are the ones from boarding school more handsome?

What useless banter are they more likely to engage in?

What was their favorite foods they secreted in their rooms, if they can remember?

How has their past experience at boarding school led to being a better poster on this Worthy TV Forum?

This is a Serious question and serious replies and advice are solicited....

(Let us hope that this serious topic will not be relegated to nothingness after only two days, but will endure a week or so. I am getting bored thinking these up.)

• Like 1

"From Powles I went
to Aeton sent,
To learn straightwaies
the Latin phraise;
Where fifty-three
stripes given to me
at once I had;

For fault but small
or none at all
It came to pass
thus beat I was;
See, Udall, see,
the mercie of thee to mee,
poor lad."

[Tusser]

Edited by smokie36

The interesting thing about this is not that it is obscure, but that TV shows it was posted approximately 40 minutes ago, and Google Search shows over an hour ago. This is what is really interesting about this quote. And interesting about Thai time telling, maybe.

But I do not think this is proof of anything, yet.

And I do think that it is interesting you are able to post an interesting quote quickly.

We were never beaten.

We turned out relative wimps.

There must be others?

Please do not be bashful.

There is no point in guessing.

You then flatter one group and offend the other group.

Which group is the offended, who should say?

I prefer the elitist usually.

Just all around better company,

If they are not Psychopaths.