Ex-Pat Boxers

thelongshoot

Hi. This is probably a bit of a curveball question and Im not expecting an answer - worth a try though:

Does anyone know of any ferang boxers that live here? Age is not important. Actualy the older the better, probably.... Im looking to get in touch with someone here who knows how to box. Idealy someone who has genuine boxing skills and knows the ropes, pardon the pun.

I dont have any boxing skills by the way... But there is a reason I would like to meet a bloke who does.

And no, its not because I am being bullied and need to learn how to have a row lol.... Genuine and honest reason for asking.

Cheers

TLS

Maybe it is an idea if you were to go to a Muay Thai training camp to see if there are any Falang training there.

I know that you stated you wanted a boxer,but maybe the guy's or gal's training there could maybe help you with your search.

I did find two training camps (probably many more) in Hua Hin (here and here).

If you don't fancy going there in person you could always send them a message.

Hope this helps wai.gif

• Like 1

Thanks both for the replies. Actualy it was a bit of a strange reason I guess.... I thought I was getting my hands on some boxing memrobilia as part of a deal and wanted someone who knows something about boxing to check it out. But it has fallen through now so wont go further forward. Thanks for reply though, appreciate it