Watch Repairs In Pataya!

raybarrell

I have now taken my watch back 4 times to a watch repairer situated near fish market in Naklua. He does not seem to be able to find out why it keeps stopping. So toady I will ask for me repair cost of 800THB to be refunded! can anyone recommend a good watch repairer in Pattaya area, that gives a professional service please? thumbsup.gif

central pattaya end of soi bouakao - second last shop on the right, coming from south (there are 2) - always done good warranted work for me & friends.

That should be the shop of Jack who sells copy watches but also does repair. I think he actually has two shops joined together. I used him in the past and feel he does good work and suggest you check him out for either repair or purchase of authentic or copy watches.

There is a young man and his wife who own a watch repair business situated in the Tops mall. First class service, reasonable prices, speaks good English and cheerful at all times. I've used him for 10 years, bought watches for the family from him, and never had cause for misgiving let alone complaint. I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere.

central pattaya end of soi bouakao - second last shop on the right, coming from south (there are 2) - always done good warranted work for me & friends.

That should be the shop of Jack who sells copy watches but also does repair. I think he actually has two shops joined together. I used him in the past and feel he does good work and suggest you check him out for either repair or purchase of authentic or copy watches.

Yes, the Mr Jack shop is good. I would recommend that one.