Best Bar In Phu Sing (Sisaket) - About 7Kms From Khu Khan

celtic bhoy

Of course if you don't care about the English round ball game you would probably be ok with GMM (satellite - can run off the same dish as True without repositioning) for some other European football. Unfortunately you will probably need to hang onto True if you want the long ball game - Setanta's 24 hour rugby is sticking with True I think.

I think its been called Football since 1863!

You're right, but some people still call it soccer.....w00t.gif

• Like 1

yeh in oz they call the national football team the socceroos, and hockey team the hockeyroos, and the under 19s football team the joeys, in scotland i think we just call our team pish.

but i live in hope one day we can win something,

just checking if anyone has info on getting high speed internet in country area,have been told most of thailand will have internet coverage in a year or 2 or am i dreaming, cheers cb

Hi CB, went looking yesterday but could not find you. We turned down the 2157 road towards Phu Sing. Is that the right way?

FD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi,

We went to Jamjuree Resort Bar today. Great place, very friendly and the food was great. Very good steak, and not expensive.

The directions given are a little out. It is closer to Phu Sing than Khun Kan. But well worth a visit if you are in the area.

FD:D

Hi,

We went to Jamjuree Resort Bar today. Great place, very friendly and the food was great. Very good steak, and not expensive.

The directions given are a little out. It is closer to Phu Sing than Khun Kan. But well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Not surprising you got lost if you were looking for Khun Kan. It doesn't existwhistling.gif .

I reckon he's on the 2201 that runs from Khu Khan (which is not a million miles from Khun Han - not that surprising you ended up with a polyglot place!) to the west side of Phusing. But I could be wrong. You defo need to put up a map if you want custom our Fenian friend!

{Clearly you are not on the 1690 CB, if such a road exists in Thailand: but, lets not start another religious war (I was dragged up in Carlisle and had to suffer that rivalry even on the 'wrong side' of the border}

Hi,

So what's the rd number, left or right hand side, and how many km south from 24? unsure.png

Hi,

Sorry about the spelling, it was a good afternoon with a few Leo's.

Anyway coming from Sangkha turn right at the lights onto the 2201. When you get to Lalom get onto the 4035 (it is 2 left turns at Lalom) carry on that road till you get to a cross road. Turn right to Phu Sing and the Jamjuree is about 2km's down the road on the right.

I will post a map when I get home in a few days.

Hi,

Sorry about the spelling, it was a good afternoon with a few Leo's.

Anyway coming from Sangkha turn right at the lights onto the 2201. When you get to Lalom get onto the 4035 (it is 2 left turns at Lalom) carry on that road till you get to a cross road. Turn right to Phu Sing and the Jamjuree is about 2km's down the road on the right.

I will post a map when I get home in a few days.

FD , d'ye realise we a;lll need a coldy ???

lookin forward to hell mend us

• Like 1

hello will try post a map soon, but coming from khu khan travel along the 24 then turn left onto the 2046 travel along that road for 6min come to crossroads of 4035, continue straight on the 2046 and we are less than 2min from there on right hand side,

cheers cb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

just checking as the football season is close again. does anyone know whats happening with the football coverage in thailand even more so in the country, i understand that true vision have lost the rights to show the games.

cb

• 5 months later...

i now have my wifi up and running at the bar so will be in touch with anyone who wants to visit, and to those friends who have visited the bar and stayed in our bungalows thank you .and to everyone i have met through thai visa merry christmas to you all, thanks

cb

i now have my wifi up and running at the bar so will be in touch with anyone who wants to visit, and to those friends who have visited the bar and stayed in our bungalows thank you .and to everyone i have met through thai visa merry christmas to you all, thanks

cb

Hi CB,

Merry Christmas to you and the family,

I will be stopping by for a beer or 2 tomorrow.

FD smile.png

• 9 months later...

hello fatdog, hows it going mate, watched the man u game last night on the cth chanel via my sun box, was not a bad game but man u look bad at the back, send me you tip for the epl title mate, ha i have gone for liverpool, and most of the other lads from the bar have gone chelsea, iam also doing a the top 1,2,3 this year epl, if you fancy tipping for that as well.

ok mate as for us well i hope we draw each other in next round of lg cup celtic v rangers , and then we have later in nov i think the scotland v england game, not sure if thats going to be shown on thai tv, maybe you have some friends that may know, cheers lad

cb