Best Bar In Phu Sing (Sisaket) - About 7Kms From Khu Khan

celtic bhoy

has pool table, many diffrent types of beers, good farrang food, yum yum, its a small bar like taken from bangkok and placed in the country, and has nice romantic style huns for to sit and enjoy and relax with a nice cold beer and listen to nice music, has also true vision for us football fans,

just to let anyone know who is travelling out that way that there is a nice wee bar to have a beer in, and yes wish i was having a few beers right now, had a fall on them ceramic tiles at a mates house and broke 3 ribs.

Neighboring districts are (from the north clockwise) Prang Ku, Wang Hin, Phrai Bueng, Khun Han and Phu Sing of Sisaket Province, and Buachet and Sangkha of Surin Province.

Prior to a re-organization of Thailand for administrative and logistical reasons circa-1945, Khukhan was the Provincial capital and is still recognized as the historical center of Sisaket. (This reorganization may have been justified in order to connect all the provincial capitals of the lower north-east by the rail line that runs east-west between Korat and Ubon, Khukhan is 30 miles further south of that line.)

• Like 1

Phu Sing is one of three district of Si Sa Ket province. The area adjacent to Cambodia The area has been developed as a source of trade, investment and tourism in the future by creating asa-ngam new town is a place for support to trade Exchange between the two countries and is the location of government agencies such as Transportation. Custom Channel and Office of Immigration.

sa-ngam New Town located at Phu Sing district, Sisaket province. Miles from the Cambodian border for a distance of 2 kilometers to the present has not been officially activated in any way.

• Like 1

has nice romantic style huns for to sit and enjoy,

Nothing like a romantic hun to bring a smile to my face.

A lot of Germans in that area, I like his style, he started out typing in a Thai accent, and switched to Scots when he remember his screen name

does anyone know who supplies guinness and magners cider in thailand, i know i can buy some bottles of magners in bangkok at some stores, but they never seem to have enough,

. suggest you speak to Gary the owner of Staffords Foods in Prasat,Surin province. He has been selling both for years

yes i have done, but he does not have magners or guinness, anyway not to worry cheers

Never mind tourist 2 week millionaires crap.

Lets get down to Thai style drinking, how much for Leo large and small bottles?

How much for a bottle of 100 Pipers, how much for a bucket of ice, how much for mixers?

Now onto some nosebag, how much for a beefburger, proper chips I take it, none of that French Fries rubbish.

Will you be doing proper fry ups ?

hello fatdog yes mate friendly bluenose very welcome, we are about 40min from you along the 24 heading to khu khan turn right to phu sing and the about 5min from there on right side mate you wont miss it its blue, what was i thinking, if you want more info i can email you, iam in sydney at the moment looking for stuff for the small resort we are building there, the bar is open and have pool table, and one air conditioned room open for rent if you have one to many and want to stay, if you need more info let me know

celic bhoy , i wish i had known about the bar for the Juventus game and I hope you will have Scottish and or CL fitba on for next season .

Anyway , I will be up country in July with pater familias and we may well drop by for a session . I am just up the 24 south of Det Udom . I hope yer about then. Is it a turn onto the 2157 ?

cheers

onionluke

Edited by onionluke

and yes onionluke, we have true vision gold, has all the games we need for next season, plus pool table and dart board for who's team loses can take it out on the board ok mate, and will get back to you about that turn off and yes july i should be there, cheers cb

and yes onionluke, we have true vision gold, has all the games we need for next season, plus pool table and dart board for who's team loses can take it out on the board ok mate, and will get back to you about that turn off and yes july i should be there, cheers cb

You need to be updated on what's happening with True Visions CB. The English Premier League is moving to CTH. It will be cheaper than True's Gold package, but no one is quite sure yet how to get it in the sticks (I'm along the 24 from you near Kantharalak), since CTH is basically a consolidator for Cable operators. There may be a satellite option coming with something called Vinasat. Monitor the latest developments here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/615853-true-epl-coverage/

Of course if you don't care about the English round ball game you would probably be ok with GMM (satellite - can run off the same dish as True without repositioning) for some other European football. Unfortunately you will probably need to hang onto True if you want the long ball game - Setanta's 24 hour rugby is sticking with True I think.

Of course if you don't care about the English round ball game you would probably be ok with GMM (satellite - can run off the same dish as True without repositioning) for some other European football. Unfortunately you will probably need to hang onto True if you want the long ball game - Setanta's 24 hour rugby is sticking with True I think.

I think its been called Football since 1863!

• Like 1

hells bells, heelp ma boob, whit nae fitbaw, no way lads, iam sure epl will have something to say about it, i have faith that we will get to see the game they play in heaven

keep ma fingers crossed, but many thanks for the advice, have sent a few emails but i fear zero reply, if anyone has info please let me know, and what about wifi in the country area, i was told 15000bht and they can do it for me, iam out in phu sing area, anyone have info on this as i have been told so many stories, many thanks cb

I think its been called Football since 1863!

Butt out - I'm English and a lifelong football fan (where are the emoticons when you need em to signify nothing personal!) I was just being accommodating to someone who calls himself Celtic Bhoy. He could be used to picking up a different shape and/or hitting it with a stick or chucking it with a tiny fishing net :-)