Electronic Invoice (Tax Receipts) Possible In Thailand?

I am currently running guest housings in the South and usually I send out receipts (or tax invoice) to hotel agents via post (printed on A4 sealed in envelopes, stamped on so on... etc).

So I leave it with the postman everyday, sometimes it doesn't even reach the receiver, a bit of a nuisance....

Is it possible here in Thailand to send out those receipts as PDF files instead? Going paperless save me a great deal of load.

- Mark

Have you ever been in a Thai office? Paper, boxes, folders everywhere, every piece of parer generates at least 5 extra pieces of off paper (PO / PR / Quotations / they glue small invoices on A4 paper, hold that together with another piece of paper)

Work permits, tax papers means piles of documents - between one and two centimeters thick - with signatures on EVERY piece of paper (sometimes two on one piece of paper).

To make a long story short, I don't think so, Thai just love to generate documents as much as possible...

It depends on who is receiving them. Some people don't mind email. Others want double triplicate signed in blood.

Have you ever been in a Thai office? Paper, boxes, folders everywhere, every piece of parer generates at least 5 extra pieces of off paper (PO / PR / Quotations / they glue small invoices on A4 paper, hold that together with another piece of paper)

Work permits, tax papers means piles of documents - between one and two centimeters thick - with signatures on EVERY piece of paper (sometimes two on one piece of paper).

To make a long story short, I don't think so, Thai just love to generate documents as much as possible...

I'm sure they do not know the concept of being productive.

However, if it's the case the digital copies are considered as legal tax receipts for the recipient - provided that you follow the guideline and format, then I will definitely have it a go. Though I have yet to find somewhere on the net that references these things or someone that knows this is definitely doable here in Thailand.