Weights, Bench Multi Gym

DiamondKing

Looking to buy a bench some dumbells 25,35, 55 only maybe a Bar with loose weights

Anybody have first hand experience where is best to buy them ?? anyone know possible where California WOWs went or if anybody has any of this stuff for sale. Planning on going drviing around looking but would like to look for best places to shop where prices are reasonable.

Cheers

Not sure where you live. Zeer Rangsit has a sports equipment sales place on one of the floors. It's in the middle part of the floor, surrounded by IT and electrical goods sellers. Fashion Island has a big a lot, and Future Park as some. I've listed them in order of lowest prices first. Hope helpful.

Those multi-function cable to weight gyms are super-overpriced. I bought the identical thing in Cali from Walmart for $199. Here they want like 22,000 baht. ??????

Weights are hard to find. I went to the steel supply store and he had some thick rounds already torched out. He wanted to sell them like they were gold, not scrap steel.

Just keep searching the net for a used set is my slim advice.

Heading from the south west corner of the moat towards airport plaza with Stardome on your right, after about 2 or 3 hundred meters at the end of where the fruit sellers are there is a shop that sells all gym equipment from multi -gyms to looses weights, the guy is very obliging even with his small amount of english.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing the prices of weights I decided to train in the "dinosaur training" style of http://www.brookskubik.com/

90 baht for 50kg bags of concrete at Homemart(not Homepro they didn't seem to have any) on superhighway. Global also has 20kg bags for 100 baht each - so go with Homemart

Load the bags into duffell, canvas or sand bags or crates and train old strongman style. Make sure you wrap the concrete bags several times with plastic garbage bags because they have the tendency to leak out dust if you drop the bags after you lift.