Student Visa At Kl

I dropped off my student visa application yesterday and picked it up today in KL. On the application I requested 2 entry in case I had to leave the country and return. I asked the lady at the counter about getting the added entry and she just kinda smiled at me. When I picked it up of course it was marked single entry.

How do I go about getting another entry or multiple entry? Sorry in advance because I'm sure this is a dead horse subject!

PS... Same lady gave me a ration of crap and did not want to give me my 30ringit change and made me wait 20 min for it! I didn't know they don't like giving change and no signs anywhere about exact change only!

Edited by FireMedic

An Ed-visa only comes in single or multiple. But getting a multiple entry is now hard, they expect you to extend your stay in Thailand itself.

You can leave with keeping your ED-visa intact by getting a re-entry permit before you leave Thailand. It will not give any extra days but simply keeps your original permission to stay intact in case you leave Thailand.