Arsenal -V- Wigan What Terrestrial Channel?

gerryBScot

Is this game being broadcast on any Thai terrestrial channel? Details would be very welcome as I am restricted tonight, or rather tomorrow morning, to the free channels. Many thanks.

Thx....... true sport 1 is non-terrestrial; wondering if this game's being broadcast on Chnnel 3 7 or 10, the free one.
I allready gave you the answer...

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/465367/arsenal-vs-wigan-athletic/

Only two channels show this game.

To the OP. My EPG (on-screen programme guide) on True Visions shows that there is a slot called "AFC Champions League" starting at 1:30 and lasting until 3:30 on Channel 7; Channel 9 has something running from 1:30 to 2:45 (in Thai and my wife is already sleeping!). Channel 3 shows only short programmes at that time. Channel 10 is showing ATP Sony Open (tennis?) from 2:00 am to 4:00am.

Looks unlikely that it is being shown on terrestrial then (slots are not long enough or describe a non-EPL event, but hey TIT - you never know with football games. Maybe worth setting the alarm and having a surf.

The game will be repeated on True 1 (as shown in the posting of the testy but otherwise helpful respondent above :-) if you can get to True tomorrow or later.

Seems odd that GMM Sport Extra is showing it. I was not aware that GMM had any EPL games this season. However, nothing surprises me about football coverage in Thailand anymore and 1, 3 or 7 (usually 7) sometimes pops up with games that you are not expecting.

Go Gunners

Thanks to both of you and Moo please excuse my stupidity. The good news is I have G-MM Sports Extra so should be able to see it.

I think a Wigan win would really make the final day relegation battle utterly absorbing; it is not a ridiculous prospect either with Wigan being buoyed by their FA Cup win, they'll be up for it. Wigan also are due to play Villa at home as the last fixture so I would be bricking it if I was Paul Lambert and Wigan sneak a win at the Emirates.

Compelling stuff. Many thanks for the help.

Thanks to both of you and Moo please excuse my stupidity. The good news is I have G-MM Sports Extra so should be able to see it.

I think a Wigan win would really make the final day relegation battle utterly absorbing; it is not a ridiculous prospect either with Wigan being buoyed by their FA Cup win, they'll be up for it. Wigan also are due to play Villa at home as the last fixture so I would be bricking it if I was Paul Lambert and Wigan sneak a win at the Emirates.

Compelling stuff. Many thanks for the help.