Bandit Airways 50% Discount Extravaganza

90 minutes into Bandit airways offer of 50% discount on redemption tickets with your airmiles and guess what, they're almost all fully booked. In the so called discount period I will be making 4 return flights from Samui to Bangkok at no particular times and every possible flight I could take is already fully booked. What a ******* con thanks for nothing! I

• Like 1

Well i have an international flight planned for 17th June, so i checked from 12th June to the 17th inclusive and the results were.

1. Using the 50% bonus redemption absolutely no availability

2. Using normal 100 point redemption 5 flights were available all were the 1st or 2nd flight of the day.

3. Using the the standard booking facility all flights on all days are available at the standard fare of 4750 minus your 20% discount.

As iian23 says thanks for nothing wacko.png

Been trying to redeem via this promotion for 12 hours now and getting nowhere!!!!!

Select the flight that appears "available".......click on the NEXT button.....................and absolutely nothing happens!!!!!

Having done this many times it then tells me that ALL flights are FULL.....even if I wanted to pay for them....and then trying again it tells me that flights are available

to pay for!!!!! crazy.gif

No idea whats happening with their site today.....but something appears massively corrupted.

Been trying to redeem via this promotion for 12 hours now and getting nowhere!!!!!

Select the flight that appears "available".......click on the NEXT button.....................and absolutely nothing happens!!!!!

Having done this many times it then tells me that ALL flights are FULL.....even if I wanted to pay for them....and then trying again it tells me that flights are available

to pay for!!!!! crazy.gif

No idea whats happening with their site today.....but something appears massively corrupted.

Don't get me started on Corrupt I will post on the "bankokairways rant tread" about my flight to Utp for the day soon as I compile all the garbage.