Cheapest Condo To Buy In Bangkok, Where ? Less Than 500000 Thai Baht ?

bangkokstick

Hello,

Sorry to ask a question that has certainly been asked many times already but I couldn't find a good reply.

I would like to buy a cheap condo (1 room) in Bangkok to spend few days every time I am in the city but I want something cheap, Thai style, just to sleep and keep some belongings, can you tell me if it it possible to buy one for less than 500 000 Thai Baht ?

Where ? A clean building (no luxury) is possible for this price ? Any example ?

Thank you for your time and sorry my first post is not so interesting, I will try to share more information from now on when I can help.

The link above is one of the best for browsing. I think you aill need to up your game to find anything that is safe, secure and not in the midst of downward spirial. You most ceratainly will be a few km away from mrt/bts. Maybe area flooded in past.

Not seeing a lot of happiness in such a place - and I live very simply and love to squeeze every baht I can.

Hi my friend selling her condo near bangkhea he asking 395000.<Personal contact details removed. Use the PM function>

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
removed personal details

Isn't it the case that foreigners can only buy units in condos that have specifically registered for that?

I would think many of these low-end places wouldn't have bothered. . .

No, it is not true.

I have a ground floor studio condo, in my name, at Nirun Residence3 Moo9 Khwang Dokmai Khet Pravet near Bangna and close to Ramkhamhaeng2 University. There are always some for rent or sale. It is just one room (28sq metres) and a bathroom. I love it there. Lots of food and shops nearby. Mostly Thais live there but also a few farang. I lived there for about 1 year before moving to Phuket. Now it for when I am in Bkk and for somewhere to put my things if I have to return to Australia. I can even take my bike inside as it is ground floor. Buses are only about a 10 minute walk away and Skytrain Bangna station only about 15 minutes by motorcycle taxi. Security will get you a taxi if needed. Cost me 350000 baht 5 years ago. Heard now about 300000 Baht. There is a swimming pool and gym that you must pay for if you want to use them. Most Thais there are very friendly and helpful. Security and fees are 200 baht a month.

You can get ones cheaper not on ground floor. I have my own transport and about 30 mins into central Bangkok by motorcycle.
My ex once even left the keys in the door and security locked it up when they noticed it had been left like that. I think it is a very safe area.

Edited by aussiebrian
  • Like 1