Marriage 1 Year Extension Maesot

Just an update for Maesot.

For me in 8 years only 1 following year has been the same with applications.

This year was no big deal but instead of just 2 photocopy's of passport photo page with number etc.

2 copy's of last entry into Thailand.

2 copy's of arrival/departure card.

They wanted 2 copy's of every passport page of my new passport with stamp information on.blink.png

I wrote the 2 TM7 forms out a couple of days before putting that date they made me write out 2 more with the date of my application wouldn't let me alter the date. whistling.gif

I think I will take my old passport with me next time just in case.biggrin.png

I have the previous 5 years obtained 1 year extension on Non Imm "O" visa (marriage) with the same papers but this time there were additional papers to be filled in

There was in Thai language a paper about a "Black List" and in Thai/English a paper called "Notification from House-Master, Owner or the Possessor of the Residence where Alien has stayed"

There was also a paper called TM 22

I got full page of regulations for my next application : it is only in Thai language and also I do not know how to upload to this Forum for people who can read it

About "Notification from House-Master etc.."

I should add to my message of 15 minutes earlier that I have now in my passport a paper "RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION" which I will need to show when leaving or entering the country.

This is really something new

Also now I notice the way how to attach the page with regulations for my next extension

Immigration.pdf

The receipt of notification of staying longer than 90 days should have been in your passport before - you have been making 90 day address reports to immigration (unless not in country that long) right? You do not show that on entry/exit however - they could care less. What you need for that is a re-entry permit for return as your visa to keep your current extension alive.

Did you fill out a normal TM.7 for one year extension of stay on basis of Thai wife and pay the normal 1,900 baht fee? The TM.22 should not be used for non immigrant extension of stay so did you actually fill that out and pay extra fee?

I would like to thank Lopburi3 for having provided very useful advise in the past but this time I think my information is correct : there is a new formality

See attachment and at the bottom of the page the receipt which is now in my passport.

I was reminded this new formality is separate from the obligation to report every 90 days (I entered last time on 8 April) and that I should come back to Immigration around 8 July (except if I leave the country before this day)

Notification Residence.pdf

That would be the TM-30 report and for marriage would normally be your wife reporting your presence and the receipt belongs with her unless you actually filled it out for her. It is not something you have to show at departure/entry. This is an old requirement of immigration act but normally only asked one time of wife (if that).

If this an old requirement then it shows once more how unpredictable the requirements to obtain extension can be : I was told by Immigration Officer this is a new requirement (probably because they had forgotten to ask for TM-30 the previous 5 years)

It is starting to be asked for more now so being a new requirement is sort of true now more than before (when it was only asked when you asked immigration for a free service like residence report). But it is the law from the Immigration Act of 2522.

If this an old requirement then it shows once more how unpredictable the requirements to obtain extension can be : I was told by Immigration Officer this is a new requirement (probably because they had forgotten to ask for TM-30 the previous 5 years)

Never ever seen what you are refering to in Maesot immigration.

It is starting to be asked for more now so being a new requirement is sort of true now more than before (when it was only asked when you asked immigration for a free service like residence report). But it is the law from the Immigration Act of 2522.

Marriage Extension infomation for Maesot as of 15th May 2556 smile.png

Check List for TM7 form :-. Applying for further extension of temporary stay in the Kingdom.

Other requirements may be needed for new applicants, telephone and ask.

PLEASE NOTE :- Sign all Documents and Photocopy’s with a BLUE pen.

1. Fill out 2 TM7 application forms by hand with a blue pen & put the date you go to apply also put contact phone numbers. Sign on both sides of the TM7 forms.

2. Affix one late Colour Photo 4 cm x 6 cm to each of the TM7 forms.

3. The applicant’s original passport with at least 6 months validation.

Two colour photocopy’s of passport page showing your photo & your passport number.

Two photocopy’s of the page showing the last date you entered into Thailand.

Two photocopy’s of each and any pages in passport that have been stamped.

Two photocopy’s of your TM6 arrival / departure card. Sign all copies.

4. The applicant’s original Bank passbook in sole name only.

Two photocopy’s of the first bank book account information page.

Two photocopy’s of the page showing 400,000bht deposited for a three month period prior to

TM7 form application date. Sign all copies.

5. Arrange to have a Letter from the Bank 1 or 2 days before going and it’s better if they sign it

with a BLUE pen, confirming that the amount of 400,000bht has been deposited in the

account of applicant for the three month period required, prior to visiting Immigration office.

Photocopy Letter and sign photocopy only.

6. The original Thai wife I.D. card. 2 colour photocopy’s showing both sides of card.

Wife to sign both copy’s.

7. The Thai wife original blue House registration book.

Two photocopy’s & Wife to sign both copy’s.

8. The original official Thai marriage Certificate KhorRor 3.

Two photocopy’s of each & couple to sign

9. 4 recent colour photos with date if possible is good of your wife and you inside

the house mounted onto 4 sheets of A4 paper.

4 recent colour photos again with date if possible of your wife and you outside

the house mounted onto 4 sheets of A4 paper. Couple to sign.

10. 2 diagram area A4 maps showing location of address. Couple to sign copies.

11. Fill out and sign 2 applying for permit acknowledgement forms & applicant sign.

12. You then be asked to sit and they will take a picture of you.

13. The cash fee of 1,900bht plus 20 baht for copy receipt.

14. Best to go Maesot about 1 month or just under to re-apply for next year.

15. If something else is asked for they sometimes, maybe, never let you post it on.