Visa On Arrival At Phnom Penh Airport

Does anyone have experience getting a visa on arrival at Phnom Penh airport? Have you had any problems? Scams? Any tips or advice would be appreciated. I am American and will be arriving in Phnom Penh from BKK.

Thanks.

Didn't see any scams the one time I went to PNH with my brother in law. But, I had the eVisa, so I went directly to the immigration counter, chopped in, and then had to wait for a while for my BIL. He'd forgotten to get the eVisa so had to go through the scrimmage at the VOA window to get the form, then had to fill it in, then queue up to get the VOA itself, then Q again at immigration.

Note, the VOA is $20, the eVisa is $25, but sure saves a hassle!

http://www.mfaic.gov.kh/evisa/

Mac

Been years, very quick and straight forward. If you are in no hurry, just kick back and let the scrum fight it out, then move up snd hand over your pp and a 20.

I vaguely recall dome guy(s) moving around in the scrum offering 'vip' service - which is absolutely worthless.

It was an orderly enough queue (albeit slightly confusing first time) on each of the three occasions - 2010-11 ish - when I used VOAs before I got wise to eVisas.

It was an orderly enough queue (albeit slightly confusing first time) on each of the three occasions - 2010-11 ish - when I used VOAs before I got wise to eVisas.

Exactly my experiences - the eVisa costs $5 more and you ned a credit or debit card to pay for it but saves a whole page in your passport.

On the other hand, if you turn up and queue, you save $5 - up to yooooo!!! rolleyes.gif

BTW - if you do just turn up and queue, you need a passport sized picture.

Edited by VBF