Anti Rust For Cars

Valentine

This often gets offered at an extra cost by car sales people citing the air in Phuket as possibly causing early damage to paint work. It is valid enough considering we are never far from the ocean here. However, I thought new cars these days had extensive protection built during the manufacturing process. Is it a ploy by the sale people to earn a little extra commission or do they have a valid point? BTW anyone know where to get this process done & any indication of pricing? I had it done a long time ago & recall having to take the car back for an inspection & polish either every six months or yearly but that shop is long gone or moved.

Maybe at your dealership? There is a super polish place in Phuket town that offers, i will try to find the name

That car care place is on Samkong, mid way between Vachira and Bangkok Phuket hospital, other side of the road (opposite Samkong Steak 50). Forget the name - something like Car Care Company CCC

• Like 1

Maybe at your dealership? There is a super polish place in Phuket town that offers, i will try to find the name

That car care place is on Samkong, mid way between Vachira and Bangkok Phuket hospital, other side of the road (opposite Samkong Steak 50). Forget the name - something like Car Care Company CCC

Is this it?:

post-35489-0-16059900-1368770384_thumb.j

Is this it?:

attachicon.gifCCube.jpg

I know that one as I used to clean my car there. The dealer has offered it at 6,500 Baht with 10 year warranty. The anti rust places also put fish? or some kind of oil in the bodywork as well.

Edited by Valentine