Looking For A Speedometer

Riggi

Hi all,

does anyone know where I could get a speedometer similar to this in BK or Chiang Mai? It can be larger, but I want the led indicators and would prefer the chrome trim.

I'm in Chiang Rai, so would like to buy it online and then have it posted to me if possible.

I looked on the DrBike and Red Baron sites, but they didn't have anything

Thanks,

Rich

post-121454-0-20411200-1368857387_thumb.

I don't have the original. It was on the bike when I bought it in January. It's '96 Intruder.

How did I bend the pointer? Well, my bike is so damn fast, the needle just can't keep up!

:)

The needle got stuck a few weeks ago. And I was meaning to get it looked at.

Then, the other day it was really hot here. I left my bike parked in the sun for a few hours in the afternoon. When I came back, the needle was bent. The speedo was obviously not built for the heat in Thailand.

I don't have the original. It was on the bike when I bought it in January. It's '96 Intruder.

How did I bend the pointer? Well, my bike is so damn fast, the needle just can't keep up!

smile.png

The needle got stuck a few weeks ago. And I was meaning to get it looked at.

Then, the other day it was really hot here. I left my bike parked in the sun for a few hours in the afternoon. When I came back, the needle was bent. The speedo was obviously not built for the heat in Thailand.

Sorry my bad. I wrongly assumed it would be a stamped aluminium/aluminum pointer. I am an instrument maker so if the unit is not seal welded. It can probably be fixed. But what to do with the plastic pointer?

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I just ordered one off ebay from the US. The only ones I could find locally were large, ugly, without LEDs and most only went up to 120km/h.

Thanks,

Rich