Paradise Shop

There is / was a shop in that new section of shops, heading from Bophut to Maenam. It's on the left hand side & the first shop in that cluster is Issan Food Restaurant. It's a rather neat looking row of low level shops / building.

There is / was a shop in that new section of shops, heading from Bophut to Maenam. It's on the left hand side & the first shop in that cluster is Issan Food Restaurant. It's a rather neat looking row of low level shops / building.

Yes it's still there, now you mention it! I knew I had seen one recently, but could not remember where! blink.pngsmile.png

Well can't say I have ever seen the Paradise shop you are looking for... sad.png

I did stop at Maissa's Party shop on way home, just to take a boo as to what they had, and no it would suit your needs... some adult party hats and mostly kids stuff...

This probably won't help you, but in Lamai there is a wedding shop, I think may be just dresses, but not sure....???

In Bophut near Makro, if memory serves the a place called Wedding Connections... but think that will want to give the "full meal deal" biggrin.png

But basing on the few Thai weddings I have been to, all you need to do is head down to liquor shop and stock up with beer and whiskey and no one will care about all the frilly bits!!!!biggrin.pngtongue.png

Good luck!wink.png

Thanks everyone. Yup saw that article as well as another when I did a search for wedding decorations, but neither have an address and both are a couple of years old. Thought maybe one of the Samui expats had some clue as to where it was.

When I am there later this week I will look around. If not perhaps Tesco or Big C will have a few goodies for me ;)

Edited by guavagirl

Thanks everyone. Yup saw that article as well as another when I did a search for wedding decorations, but neither have an address and both are a couple of years old. Thought maybe one of the Samui expats had some clue as to where it was.

When I am there later this week I will look around. If not perhaps Tesco or Big C will have a few goodies for me wink.png

Give some of the ones listed on here a call...maybe someone in the industry will spill the beans thumbsup.gif

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=weddings+samui&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=weddings&hnear=0x3054584120e1c783:0xfb22f8c147e21855,Ko+Samui+District,+Surat+Thani,+Thailand&ei=kOqZUYTOO8rMrQe6ooDgAg&sqi=2&ved=0CMMBELYD

When I am there later this week I will look around. If not perhaps Tesco or Big C will have a few goodies for me wink.png

Give some of the ones listed on here a call...maybe someone in the industry will spill the beans thumbsup.gif

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=weddings+samui&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=weddings&hnear=0x3054584120e1c783:0xfb22f8c147e21855,Ko+Samui+District,+Surat+Thani,+Thailand&ei=kOqZUYTOO8rMrQe6ooDgAg&sqi=2&ved=0CMMBELYD

I just emailed a couple of them. Lets see if they will help me out.

Thanks evadgib, will definitely do that.

Also, heard back for the two places I emailed. One is trying to sell me on allowing them to organise my wedding but did also tell me to check a flower shop in Maenam. The other said they had no idea.

I will be on Samui on Thursday and will let you all know how it turns out.

Edited by guavagirl
  • Like 1

Guavagirl and I have had a few PM's... so still not knowing where the Paradise is / or perhaps was! ?

I noticed this shop, just near Maenam Resort Road ...Opposite the big Ad sign..... .I've seen it before but it's never sunk in!

So this shop may or may not help her.... the florist shop suggested looked like it had more Buddha stuff than wedding stuff .... except for pretty flowers! biggrin.png

Made a couple of other suggestions too, of places in Nathon, that may help! Hope she lets us know~ wink.png

2013-05-22-689.jpg

• Like 1

So I did end up checking this flower shop that samuijimmy found. They didn't have anything appealing to me, as they mostly do the flower arrangements and don't actually sell that vases, etc without going for the full flower package. I did get a few ideas though.

One in Nathon was great and I bought a few small bamboo baskets for the tables.

Thank you all again for your help. It is much appreciated!

• Like 1