Sunrise Tacos Stall On The Side That Is Dark

hotandhumid

Yeah the fabrice pizza is not at all to my standards or my friends from the US. My mate ordered one and after 1 piece tossed it.

I like NY pizza house but seems lately they have gone downhill a bit. Used to be very good.

Of course what pizza is...it's all relative here in Thailand with anything. Compared to pizzas on the other side, the fabrice, dao, and Aqua pies are quite good. I too like NY Pizza, completely different style, and with delivery it's just like they are on the Darkside. I agree that on my last order, the cheese mix tasted different (not as good) and hope it was a one off and not a cheaper recipe change. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the fabrice pizza is not at all to my standards or my friends from the US. My mate ordered one and after 1 piece tossed it.

I like NY pizza house but seems lately they have gone downhill a bit. Used to be very good.

Of course what pizza is...it's all relative here in Thailand with anything. Compared to pizzas on the other side, the fabrice, dao, and Aqua pies are quite good. I too like NY Pizza, completely different style, and with delivery it's just like they are on the Darkside. I agree that on my last order, the cheese mix tasted different (not as good) and hope it was a one off and not a cheaper recipe change.

its not a challenge/criticism of any kind OMGImInPattaya

but you said in a previous post that we weren't short of good pizza over here on the darkside

i haven't found any yet

do you any other thoughts about where i might try please?

Of course what pizza is...it's all relative here in Thailand with anything. Compared to pizzas on the other side, the fabrice, dao, and Aqua pies are quite good. I too like NY Pizza, completely different style, and with delivery it's just like they are on the Darkside. I agree that on my last order, the cheese mix tasted different (not as good) and hope it was a one off and not a cheaper recipe change.

but you said in a previous post that we weren't short of good pizza over here on the darkside

i haven't found any yet

The three places already mentioned, Tocinos, even the pan pizza from pizza company is nice to have on occasion. That's five that I know of and I'm sure there are many more (as I don't know kao Noi or kao talo very well). I know of a brand new Italian place that's opening soon that even put in a wood burning pizza oven. I will reveal it once I've tried their pizzas.

i haven't found any yet

Try a pizza at Panitas bar (SSCC), they always were pretty good, at least to my taste.

Just under the arch way at the top of SSCC next to the 7/11 about 100 yards in on the left is a new little bar, they do cracking pizzas on a Friday night only but have Lasagne and Spaghetti through the week, half Swedish/Italian man, nice food nice prices and also cheap price on beer.

Just under the arch way at the top of SSCC next to the 7/11 about 100 yards in on the left is a new little bar, they do cracking pizzas on a Friday night only but have Lasagne and Spaghetti through the week, half Swedish/Italian man, nice food nice prices and also cheap price on beer.

I am confused as to the location...by "top" of sscc do you mean the Sukhumvit end? There is an arch at that end but surprisingly no 7-11s until past the rr tracks (about 1 km into the soi). If you mean the other end, where? I don't recall other arches on sscc except at the Sukie entrance.

Also, do you remember the name of the bar/resto?

just had a slice at Fabrice's and it was crispy, had ample cheese on top and plenty of toppings. Wonder what else can you ask for when ordering a pizza...

Maybe some people like those weird pizzas you get in Italy that are soft crust, with little to no cheese and toppings on them.

just had a slice at Fabrice's and it was crispy, had ample cheese on top and plenty of toppings. Wonder what else can you ask for when ordering a pizza...

Maybe some people like those weird pizzas you get in Italy that are soft crust, with little to no cheese and toppings on them.

In Italy the pizza's have thin crispy crust .

Maybe we should start a pizza on the darkside thread after ambushing gils thread

however, i digress, i have been to italy many times, liked their pizza

yes i like thin crispy and hate soggy pizza

i remember tocino was ok, they just reopened after long holiday, will give it another try

will try panitas-thank you

do you mean the archway to SSCC at the lake end where the confusing road markings are?

near that 7-11?

i have seen dr oetker in central tops, will give it a try-thank you

Gil here. Anybody have ideas on how to increase deliveries in east Pattaya? Flyers is hard. Time consuming.

What about putting ads in local Pattaya newspapers - both Falang (Pattaya Times, Pattaya People, etc.) and Thai (your wife can help with those)?

Gil here. Anybody have ideas on how to increase deliveries in east Pattaya? Flyers is hard. Time consuming.

What about putting ads in local Pattaya newspapers - both Falang (Pattaya Times, Pattaya People, etc.) and Thai (your wife can help with those)?

Socialize.

Get out and about in all the bars and pubs around East Pattaya, it'll take a while before they know you but you'll meet a massive amount of the xpat's around this area.

You don't sell anything anybody else sells, bar owners are a weird bunch, protective of their trade, but usually don't mind sending over customers if you drop a few bop at their places.

Just don' stick advertising in their faces, you'll have to let it happen naturally.

put the menu on here

I thought someone already posted the menu PDF file?

maybe so but its been recently revised

wouldn't hurt to do it again

i have used the delivery service

he uses the M/C taxis on the corner adjacent to the van

i live around 4 kilos away

it cost 60 baht for delivery

Socialize.

Get out and about in all the bars and pubs around East Pattaya, it'll take a while before they know you but you'll meet a massive amount of the xpat's around this area.

You don't sell anything anybody else sells, bar owners are a weird bunch, protective of their trade, but usually don't mind sending over customers if you drop a few bop at their places.

Just don' stick advertising in their faces, you'll have to let it happen naturally.

A good idea...I would just ask if you could have your menu on hand at their bar; as long ad they don't sell food, why would they object. Most already have some local Resto menus on hand for hungry drinkers. Maybe add that you'll make bar delivery orders a little on the salty side :)

Also putting the delivery menus in the mailboxes of houses in the dozens of villages in the area couldn't hurt. What would that cost... Print up 1000 menu flyers and pay someone for a couple days to deliver them around.

Buy a bar and sell beer.

Buy a bar and sell beer.

they sell beer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still there every day, food is great, biggest problem is inconsistent closing time, tonight again went to get some takeaway at 9:30pm, gone already. That was 3 of us so not going to be an insignificant order. If they say they are going go be there till 10 they should be, rain or shine as I think was mentioned before.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app