Second Hand Car Dealer In Vientiane?

FACTOR

hey Factor, theres tons on luang prabang rd past the airport and Kaoleio village rd towards the northern bus station, but if you ask me they are all overpriced and under maintained, every used Korean truck or Starex van I looked at had bald tires and black oil, and a average price of $11000, my GFs brother bought one and it was DOA in 2 yrs, I'm moving to VTE for good in september and have decided to buy a Wuling Chinese 4dr pickup brand new for $8500, GM china product, gotta last longer than any used vehicle for the same price, or check the adds posted at the 2 minimarts downtown for a car a falang has and needs to sell, good luck on the house and I PM you about it the other day, Callao

There are a few dealers on the T2 road. I know of 1 that sells decent Japanese imported Hondas and Toyotas for around 10,000 USD. What are you looking for and what is your budget?

Thanks, Lovelaos, my budget is 10,000 USD maximum. I'm looking for Toyota Yaris or Honda Jazz type car, small. Before I had a new Huyndai i10 (paid 14,000 US for it) and I would buy a used one this time if I could find a good one but KoLao on T2 don't have any in stock, which is kind of strange. If you could give me more details about these places on the T2 road that sell decent Japanese cars, I'd be much obliged. Where are they? Some people might argue it's better to buy a new Chinese car, e.g. BYD, for $9,000 than a used Korean or Japanese car, but I'm not so sure. Those Toyotas are tough little machines.

I'm no car expert, but I avoid anything Chinese if I can. The place I know about is about half way between the Kolao dealer and the junction for the airport. There are a few dealers in that area, sorry I can't be more specific with names or numbers but the dealer spoke very good English and was very friendly without being a pushy salesman, also very open to offers and extras thrown in. He has a good stock of Toyotas and Hondas in your price range in his forecourt. He also showed me around his warehouse too where there was a good stock of uncleaned cars, some with bodywork damage to choose from.