Really Big Squirrel

Would look nice on the wall !

Would look nice, roaming and gliding free threw the air between the trees in the jungle of Thailand. sad.png

or just playing around in a tree..

or looking for something to eat...

• Like 2

Would look nice, roaming and gliding free threw the air between the trees in the jungle of Thailand. sad.png

We've had lots of durian damaged by squirrels. I'd eat it and not lose any sleep.

This is in the wrong forum !!

I'm guessing it's not a pet ?

It might be 'least concern' on the conservation list but still....

Very sad..

concur.. but reality can be harsh. I feel the same every time i see ngu sing (rat snakes) being killed for food in Thailand, among other animals.

incidentally, there were some young squirrels (fairly sure they were 'trapped' wild animals) for sale in kad farang, chiangmai last night. They were being sold along with the bunnies & mice as pets.

We've had lots of durian damaged by squirrels. I'd eat it and not lose any sleep.

By that Giant Flying Squirrel kind?

I doubt that! I never saw such a squirrel in Thailand until now on that photo.

Here in Isaan there is nearly no Wildlife left!

But sure better some Durian saved, than some Giant Flying Squirrels.

With such logic the last Cheetahs in Africa are killed, as they sometimes eat live stock from farmers.

Surely also, your logic would make reasonable to kill the last Tigers as they also, sometimes catch and kill, eat livestock in South East Asia and India!

Do you not think, that your Durian Farm is on land, which was until recently the Sqirrels, of what kind ever, 'Homeland?"

You and your Gfs ancestors encroached on their land, not the other way around!

By that Giant Flying Squirrel kind?

I doubt that! I never saw such a squirrel in Thailand until now on that photo.

Here in Isaan there is nearly no Wildlife left!

But sure better some Durian saved, than some Giant Flying Squirrels.

With such logic the last Cheetahs in Africa are killed, as they sometimes eat live stock from farmers.

Surely also, your logic would make reasonable to kill the last Tigers as they also, sometimes catch and kill, eat livestock in South East Asia and India!

Do you not think, that your Durian Farm is on land, which was until recently the Sqirrels, of what kind ever, 'Homeland?"

You and your Gfs ancestors encroached on their land, not the other way around!

GF? Better not tell TW about her.

a shame killing this animal! bah.gif

Personally I would have loved to have seen it alive, but a man shooting a squirrel for his supper pot is fair play wouldn't you say.

If he not shot it for the nice fur, for the "cold winter nights" - now he has already one fur. I, if I you, would promise him,

to buy him a big grilled chicken, with sure more meat, if he next time does not shoot something like that again. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO