Where Is The Golden Man ?

happy chatter

There used to be a man dressed completely in a glittering golden suit and top hat riding a golden bicycle. Every day he rode through boys town from beach road and along 2nd road. Does any one know what happend to him as i have not seen him about for some time now. what was the story behind him ? clap2.gifcoffee1.gif

it must have been a very big locket then coz the guy was tall and well built.

When gold hit 20k baht, they melted him down and sold him as locket to a russian tourist. sad.png

good answer now what about the bicycle ? dont tell me it was melted down as well.

Edited by happy chatter
  • Like 1

>it must have been a very big locket then coz the guy was tall and well built.

When gold hit 20k baht, they melted him down and sold him as locket to a russian tourist. sad.png

good answer now what about the bicycle ? dont tell me it was melted down as well.

I think it was donated to Livestrong.

Yup - Stickman posted a few months ago that he was back in the UK, still cycling around but apparently not as happy as he had been in LOS. When I think of Pattaya characters, the only one that has burned herself in my memory is that crazy witch woman with the white face - clearly mentally ill, but the girls give her money as she reportedly has some sort of magical powers. I dont know what her story is, but she is clearly a survivor - come the zombie apocalypse, that lady will fit right in.

Last I heard he was back home in Wimbledon, London riding his bike there.

Are you sure that he hailed from Wimbledon? - home to the Crazy Gang btw.

If what you state is true then I shall disown SW19. In future I shall tell everybody that I hail from the Royal County of Berkshire.

Last I heard he was back home in Wimbledon, London riding his bike there.

Are you sure that he hailed from Wimbledon? - home to the Crazy Gang btw.

If what you state is true then I shall disown SW19. In future I shall tell everybody that I hail from the Royal County of Berkshire.

Berkshire, doesn't Rolf Harris live there?