Explosion In Bkk Ramkamhaeng 43/1

TallGuyJohninBKK

We can only hope that it is just the work of some 'nutter' without political grievances, and not someone doing a test run in advance of something bigger in Bangkok. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking aloud that sooner or later the problems in the south are going to come to Bangkok.

We're all just guessing at this point. And considering this is Thailand, there are all kinds of different reasons and factions that might want to set off a remote detonation bomb packed with nails somewhere in BKK.

But unless we're missing some important detail here, it seems kind of improbable that Southern militants would pick the street in front of a bank branch and hair salon on Ramkhamhaeng Road as their place to make a explosive political statement... Just saying...

Well ot was obviousley meant to do harm to humans. It was set off by remote control if it had not meant to hurt any one it could have been set off at another time.

Seems to me we had some bombs going off around the city shortly after the red shirts defeat. Recently we had some Iran people with bomb making plans.

Not pointing the finger but bombing for one reason or another is on the up swing in Bangkok.

Perhaps inspired by the success of mysterious bombers in the deep south. Or the ones in Bangkok after the red shirt defeat.