Dog Story

chokrai

Just thought i'd share a little adventure i had yesterday while walking the dogs. I live in Maerim Just outside CM and we have a couple of rai's of land beside one of Thaksins houses near the Green valley golf course. My wife and I were walking my Black lab and her 10 pound mongrel when Thaksins german shepherd got out out of his house with a few of the police guards right behind him. "This looks like trouble for the Farang i thought to myself" The shepherd ran up to my Lab looking for a fight but decided he was too big so he walked away and i grabed my dog and walked away thinking that was close when the shepherd attacked my wife;s dog giving it a good shit kicking! Next thing i know my dog has run back and knocked the shepherd on his ass, my wife is screaming the police are yelling and the farang is wondering how much this is going to cost him! Luckily Thaksins dog takes off and i get hold of my dog. Now the three police guards come walking over and i think"okay here it comes can they put a farang in jail because his dog beat up the PM;s dog?" But no it is all smiles and it seems the head guy has a black Lab at home,so we have a nice chat about what great dogs they are! Another amazing day in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IT Manager
:o An opportunity missed me thinks.

I 'd have been tempted to say:" Excuse me, can my dog screw your dog?

LOLOLOL 555555555555555555555555

ROFLMAO

Good nick

HM The King has a fantasitc sense of humor.

In 2001 (I think that was the year), HM chastised Dear Leader. We all know about this. Dear Leader was red in the face listening the HM, and couldn't say anything (for once).

Then in 2002 the whole Tong Daeng thing becomes a craze with the books etc.

In his 2002 birthday speech, HM wasn't going to slap down the PM as hard. But His Majesty did say something along the lines of...

"Everyone knows about Thong Daeng. But I have many dogs in my care. I even have one from Chiang Mai (confused laugher from the audience...as Dear Leader is from there).

HM continues "Really, I do...." More mirth. "This dog, he is very smart...but very naughty (and doesn't like to listen)......"

More laughter.

Just goes to show you don't have to critise directly, even if you are the King and you can!

HM The King has a fantasitc sense of humor.

In 2001 (I think that was the year), HM chastised Dear Leader. We all know about this. Dear Leader was red in the face listening the HM, and couldn't say anything (for once).

Then in 2002 the whole Tong Daeng thing becomes a craze with the books etc.

In his 2002 birthday speech, HM wasn't going to slap down the PM as hard. But His Majesty did say something along the lines of...

"Everyone knows about Thong Daeng. But I have many dogs in my care. I even have one from Chiang Mai (confused laugher from the audience...as Dear Leader is from there).

HM continues "Really, I do...." More mirth. "This dog, he is very smart...but very naughty (and doesn't like to listen)......"

More laughter.

Just goes to show you don't have to critise directly, even if you are the King and you can!

Neat story Chris...HM does have a great sense of humour :o Unlike the subject of HM's jibes.