Looking For Land And Or House!

bbigman21

I am looking for a house or some land to build a house in in the mountains. I guess I need a lot of input. Things you have went through stuff you would not do again. I want something nice but I do not want to go over four mil. Baht. To sum that part up I guess I want a lot for a little. Also I need advice on ownership, loans for farang in Thailand, Taxes, And other expenses I will incur doing to my physical affliction(farang) :o:D

So let er rip!

There are no mountains in Phuket - only hills. Is this what you mean? Also, don't forget the 80 metre altitude rule - you cannot build higher than that (I think), unless you pay the right people!

Simon

There are no mountains in Phuket - only hills. Is this what you mean? Also, don't forget the 80 metre altitude rule - you cannot build higher than that (I think), unless you pay the right people!

Simon

Where do you get there are no "mountains"? As far as I am aware there are no universal rules for classification, but there are heights in excess of UK and USA specification. In fact Phuket comes from the Malay "Crystal Mountain". You are right however that you can only build on a hill up to 80 metres above sea level. :o

I am looking for a house or some land to build a house in in the mountains. I guess I need a lot of input. Things you have went through stuff you would not do again. I want something nice but I do not want to go over four mil. Baht. To sum that part up I guess I want a lot for a little. Also I need advice on ownership, loans for farang in Thailand, Taxes, And other expenses I will incur doing to my physical affliction(farang) :o:D

So let er rip!

I've sent you a PM.

Well, I thought there were 'mountains' in the UK of about 3000 feet or more. Show me something that high in Phuket :o

Nothing at 3,000 feet, but there are those above UK and US limits of 1,000 feet. Sorry to harp on, but my Geography Prof. gave me a phobia about this :D

So let er rip!

I've sent you a PM.

This is a forum for discussing issues like bbigman's. Can't you tell us all? :D