Access To Chat Returns

jayenram

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtually no lag at all over the weekend or earl this morning, however, no-one in there to chat with anyway.

Then 08:00 this morning arrived and the lag shot up from < 1 second to more than 5 minutes. Decreased then to around 2 seconds at midday. Currently stabilised at 2 seconds.

Tell me your secret how you got in Jay and you will not be alone anymore :D

This morning as well as this evening: "access denied" :o

Only Jay can get in Dutch but don't ask me why. Everyone else, including Yorky, has the same problem as you.

Okay.. so here I am on my customary Monday day off... had a few pints... smoked a rollie, came down to allow the wabbit to make a grand comeback in chat,..... And I´m getting the same password, user denied... blah blah.... Sort it out....

I´m trying to go on a rampage... and your not being helpful (or tot or tt&t or tit, or whoever....)

Yorky, tots and I are using MSN instead. Now we are starting to feel better.

Where is Kruger, now? If you don't know how to reply to a SMS, Kruger, please let us know here. We will help you out. :o

Update : elsie_on_the_wagon @ 22:30 - 1-Apr-06

LC, Why are you on the Wagon... You know they´ve invented cars and tuk tuks now... Those can take you down the pub easier... :o

Right then, update,

Time now is 13.14 on a sunny tuesday afternoon in the Guatemalan Highland (which is about 02.14 on a wednedsay nightime for LOS I believe) and chat is.............

not back. :D:D

Oh well, suppose I should go and let the staff into the bar.

Edited by kayo

Funny how it all worked fine, till they put yorky in charge :D Its him thats bloking access, he just doesnt like any of us, so has banned everyone from the chat except himself, now he sits in there talking all to himself :o