Coconut Flour

jjd333

I try to eat low carb and am looking for a place to buy coconut flour. It's commonly used in other parts of the world as a low carb replacement for wheat flour and also used in Indian cooking. Does anyone know where I might find it in Chiang Mai? I've looked at all the grocery stores and no one has ever heard of it. I wonder if I could find it in an Indian grocer - anyone with specific information?

Thanks!

Have you looked for it at YOK the bakery supply store located on the super highway between Makro and Big C but on the other side of the road.

I was at yok yesterday taking photos of almost every type of flour for a friend who wants to make some bread.

I dont remember seeing anything like that; unless it comes under a different name here.

last year I was in there several times on the hunt for glucose syrup. after a few "mai mees" someone said it was also called fructose....same same........of course its not.

I've never heard of coconut flour before you mention it. There are three Indian grocery in Chiang Mai, one in Muang Mai market, Warrot market, and Tapae road near the main parking. But I doubt if they will have any.

Rice tea from Japan available at Rimping nim city at least

Hi, I saw a coconut flour today at the Rimping Meechok Plaza, in the flour section.

Does anyone know, where I can get a RICE TEA? Last time I have bought it in Malaysia, it is made in Japan.