Beauty Drama: Thais, Filipinos Get Defensive About Their Beauty Queens

webfact

Wait until ASEAN 2015 - then the Filipinas can come over and take the jobs of the Thai beauty queens....as long as they can speak in long sentences about world peace and solving poverty....

And write a long sentence in joined-up words.

One mans meat is another mans poison! Even when its been cut off... good job we are all different.. on another subject 2 of my chickens while locked up in the hen house have had their heads bitten off and eaten.. just the bodies left! Any ideas what did it?

Freddy Star, oh hold on, that wasn't a chicken !

I've never had a Thai ring me every other week trying to sell me financial advise, so I am afraid I am gonna have to support the Thais on this one

Simple, the majority can speak english.

if their english is so great why are my orders for food always wrong.

You order food from the Philippines? Delivery charges must be outlandish

I live in Dubai, lot's of Filipino but very few Thai's. Not sure what it's like in the Philippines any longer since my last visit was 1997 but here the Filipino girls have really put on the beer guts. I've seen the "tracks of Isaan" on many a Thai girls stomach, but the guts of a huge number of the Filipino here are ridiculous. (coming from one that knows a thing or two about beer guts).

I live in Dubai, lot's of Filipino but very few Thai's. Not sure what it's like in the Philippines any longer since my last visit was 1997 but here the Filipino girls have really put on the beer guts. I've seen the "tracks of Isaan" on many a Thai girls stomach, but the guts of a huge number of the Filipino here are ridiculous. (coming from one that knows a thing or two about beer guts).

Interesting comment. I lived in Abu Dhabi for a few years and still visit regularly. I've been a couple of times this year and noticed the same. The amount of Filipinos seems to have increased hugely. Families and single ladies in particular. But, all the Pinays seem to be fat - beer guts, thighs, etc, I really didn't see one sexy slim Pinay in several weeks.................. and I always look wink.png.

I was in Manila a couple of years ago and slim attractive girls were scarce. Go to any Thai mall and your eyes are spoilt for choice! I think China, Japan and Korea have nicer looking women than the Philipinnes, but that's just my taste.

• Like 1