How Can I Pay Online Without Credit Card?

drronnie

I just came frustrated from my bank because I can only do payments online with a credit card. My debit card would not cut it. This pissed me off because always these advantages for credit card holders.

So if I want to buy Android apps or pay for hotels online, is there anyway i can do without having to get a credit card?

Bangkok bank has the same. Its called ibanking i think. U can use your atm debit card for online shopping. I have used it.

K bank has a web shopping card which is a virtual card. All u need is a savings account and internet banking but do not use this in places u have to show a physical card. e.g. airline tickets

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't know if other banks are the same but Bangkok bank seems to offer several different cards with different restrictions. When I opened my account a few years ago I paid extra for a card that could be used online. When my girlfriend changed banks from kasikorne to BKK last year she opted for a card that can only be used in certain BKK bank ATMs and merchant machines that can read the smart chip embedded in the card (be 1st smart card: less convenient but impossible to copy making it more secure). Probably best to ask your bank what options are available. You may have to pay an additional fee but it seems to be a service you value.