Win8, Opening An Microsoft Account But How?

guzzi850m2

Hi PC guys,

I just bought a nice (brand new model) Dell Ultra lap top in Singapore 3 days ago but sadly with Win8 as only option.

In order to download free Aps I have to open a Microsoft account.

I tried 4-5 times to open an account with them but no.

The problem is when I have to verify my account they (the machine) tells me to check my in-box.

So I open the sign in page in Microsoft but don't see any in-box and a message: Your account is not verified, <deleted>?

I been goggling around but no cigar, I deleted my cache and browsing history but still no.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

Maybe I should do what a friend of mine did, remove win8 and buy a 64bit win7 where you don't need any accounts but spending another 4000 baht is not really good.

I am so frustrated right now, got this nice machine, installed the classic shell which was easy and helps getting the real PC felling back and also managed to install Skype (old version) but the fxxxxxx Microsoft won't let me in.

As far as I am concerned MS has made a huge mistake with this tablet/phone based Win8 system, I don't have touch screen on my new laptop and are not interested.

Anybody got Bill Gates e-mail address or phone no? biggrin.png

I can't even access my new Dell lap top pc as administrator without a Microsoft account.

Fxxx me, I thought when paying for the lap top it was mine?

Big Brother is watching you and I don't like it one bitsad.png.

Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction.

I completely missed that the MS account is connected to whatever e-mail address you might choose.

I just used my Yahoo e-mail address and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again.