Who's Got The Best Mobile Internet Speeds?

wcoast

I've had a 1-2-call sim for a few years. Looking for advice if I should move to Dtac as it appears they might have better faster data. Comments? I thought I saw a thread a while back discussing this..can't find it now.

Thx

This will probably be so highly dependent on location(s), time of day, number of customers nearby, your equipment and applications.

SIMs are ~ 50 baht, and DTAC/Happy and TrueMove H have daily plans for 49 baht, DTAC/HAppy have a weekly plan for 199 baht, so it is relatively simple and inexpensive for you to conduct your own verification, then choose the best provider, and even port in your One-2-Call number.

This assumes your device(s) support 850 MHz 3G.

Edited by lomatopo

So true regarding location/number of users...I'm on DTAC postpaid plan and depending on where I'm at I get speeds ranging from over 15Mb like at the Bang Yai Big C in Nonthaburi a few days ago to barely over 100Kb yesterday eveneng in the parking lot of a western Bangkok market. But for most places in western Bangkok I get speeds in the 3 to 5 Mb ballpark with occassional higher speeds to almost 9Mb.

Sent from my tablet