Air Asia

Prices on Air Asia tend to go up as you get closer to departure date. For example, last week I booked for 3 April and paid 999 Baht plus tax. Today the price is 1,299 Baht. Special offer fares are never available to people who tend up on the day.

Air Asia has kiosks in many cities ... or you can get a TA to book it for you if you cannot use a creditcard online for some reason ....

there's a place at Saladaeng Station in BKK that does last minute bookings and can often get good rates

AirAsia have booking stands in about ANY tescoLotus in BKK: with a laptop and a smiling girl. You can pay cash there, theyre certainly aware that many Thai dont hold CrCards. And about any TA will do it, ut slap on their own commission. If you can fix a date, thats by far the best way, with songkran now coming up. at least cheakl if youre flight is not fully booked before setting of

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can book air asia flights in Pattaya using cash

Probably a few places but i know of one place for certain...............

Top of middle road go left onto Sukhumvit at the lights then immediately right into Soi Nern Plub Wahn (has Kodak shop on corner) then go up Nern Plub Wahn approx 200 yards on the right you will see an Air Asia travel agent (you/ll see the AirAsia sign outside) if you go over the train tracks you have gone to far.

I go past it everday.

Edit........come to think of it, won't any travel agent be able to book you an Air Asia flight?

Edited by thaiflyer1

Anyone know where I can book air asia flights in Pattaya using cash

Probably a few places but i know of one place for certain...............

Top of middle road go left onto Sukhumvit at the lights then immediately right into Soi Nern Plub Wahn (has Kodak shop on corner) then go up Nern Plub Wahn approx 200 yards on the right you will see an Air Asia travel agent (you/ll see the AirAsia sign outside) if you go over the train tracks you have gone to far.

I go past it everday.

Edit........come to think of it, won't any travel agent be able to book you an Air Asia flight?

Thanks thaiflyer1 I found the place quite easy (can't miss the big sign) got the flight booked for a 50 baht per person service charge and they even delivered the E ticket to the condo 2 hours later, and no you cant book at any travel agent (I don't think they get enough commision)

Last year there was a place on Soi Buakhao but they charged 500 baht per person commision (I went looking for that one 3 days ago but it has gone and to make things worse I got totally drenched)

Air Asia also has a call center +66-2-515-9999. You can book seats via call center and they will charge only 20 B. more and you can collect the ticket on the departure date. If you have credit card, just give them via phone or if not, they will ask you to pay by many ways such as at the Air Asia counter on the departure and also collect ticket. But if you book it online, you will get a code which you may or may not print the e-ticket. You only need to tell them that code. No ticket is required. Only when the promotion is available, the internet rate is cheaper.

For Orient (One2Go), the price is stable and the same all the times. Not goes higher when closer to the departure date as Air Asia does.

But to fly by low cost airline in Thailand, a short trip of round trip on the same day is not recommended as they are always late. You will have a problem of return ticket. Even they should responsible for that but you will sick of negotiation.

Edited by jennet_na

But to fly by low cost airline in Thailand, a short trip of round trip on the same day is not recommended as they are always late. You will have a problem of return ticket. Even they should responsible for that but you will sick of negotiation.

I'm sorry for my stupid question....

but...

can I book using my mum's credit card? (she will stay @ home in Italy while I'm travelling)

My visa has expired...and now I have only an Amex which is not supported by Airasia nor Tigerairways...

bye

g.

Air Asia also has a call center +66-2-515-9999. You can book seats via call center and they will charge only 20 B. more and you can collect the ticket on the departure date. If you have credit card, just give them via phone or if not, they will ask you to pay by many ways such as at the Air Asia counter on the departure and also collect ticket. But if you book it online, you will get a code which you may or may not print the e-ticket. You only need to tell them that code. No ticket is required. Only when the promotion is available, the internet rate is cheaper.

For Orient (One2Go), the price is stable and the same all the times. Not goes higher when closer to the departure date as Air Asia does.

nice first posts