More Than 1,000 Dog Skulls Unearthed In Ayutthaya

webfact

Or meatballs (wonder if they were exporting them to the UK) ? whistling.gif

meatball plant, meatball manufacturers

I wonder if they are referring to those little balls of meat-like substance you see on the vendor's carts ? (I never try them as I have no idea what they are, or what they're made of.)

What was that IKEA problem a little while back????

horsesbeatdeadhorse.gif ,maybe now they have been found out ,they have changed to Lassie,same as tescobeatdeadhorse.gif

On my last road trip to Thailand I stopped the car out in the middle of nowhere and ate some of those pressed or formed meat balls on sticks. They were light tan colored. I bought one of every type of food the woman was selling, but she could not tell what the balls were. Now I know. They were not very good. Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing a lot of road kill along the highways. And I saw a truck packed full of dogs and cats in cages on the highway, sort of like a truck loaded with pigs you might see in the states.

Edited by NCC1701A

The dogs must have been very trusting to let themselves get caught. I wonder how they were killed? Slit their throats and let them bleed out?

not to be so cruel.they should hit them over the head to stun/maybe kill,then you cut the throat ,the same as what happens to pigs over here