Bike Sat Nav Holder....

Any idea where i can get a handle bar sat nav / GPS holder in the Pattaya / BKK area ??

something along the lines of this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pro-Motorcycle-Bike-Motorbike-Handlebar-Mount-Waterproof-5-Sat-Nav-GPS-Case-/150827493287?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item231e04e7a7

Also, any idea where i can get a 12v supply supplied / fitted ?

along the lines of this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-Waterproof-Cigarette-Lighter-Power-Supply-Socket-For-Motorcycle-Motorbike-/190843446405?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2c6f27e485

thanks in advance.

There is a shop in the small shopping mall right across the street from the Intercontenental Hotel in Bkk. The hotel is very near Central World right on the Suk, the BTS station is Chit Lom. As exit the station stay on the sky walk heading towards Central World, the little mall is on your left and has a big modern McDonalds fronting it... there are several shops that specialize in outdoor equipment plus a highend bike shop... The shop that sells the Gps/ cell phone holders is in the vicinity of the shops I mentioned... They sell kits plus pieces and parts to build your own mount...I would plan to get there before 7pm as they tend to close early....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

There is a shop in the small shopping mall right across the street from the Intercontenental Hotel in Bkk. The hotel is very near Central World right on the Suk, the BTS station is Chit Lom. As exit the station stay on the sky walk heading towards Central World, the little mall is on your left and has a big modern McDonalds fronting it... there are several shops that specialize in outdoor equipment plus a highend bike shop... The shop that sells the Gps/ cell phone holders is in the vicinity of the shops I mentioned... They sell kits plus pieces and parts to build your own mount...I would plan to get there before 7pm as they tend to close early....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for the info; could you pinpoint it at google maps and give the coordinates(right click whats here); would it make even more easier to find(or put in your GPS)wink.pngthumbsup.gif

hanks for the info; could you pinpoint it at google maps and give the coordinates(right click whats here); would it make even more easier to find(or put in your GPS)wink.pngthumbsup.gif

This is the coordinates for the Holiday Inn 13.744502,100.541883 ...the shopping mall is just across the street thumbsup.gif

Hello there,

There is a good shop with sat nav holders in Fortune Tower. There is a shop call GPS4YOU selling garmin gps on the 2nd or 3rd floor just next to the elevator steps. They have a good selection of solutions.

For the 12v supply you can go to Friendly's rider (see contact details and location in Motorcycle directory project), Thun is a very good electrician for bikes and will install that neatly for you in no time. Actually even for the holder he might have a solution for you.

Ride safe!cowboy.gif