Airport Plaza -Luxury Car Parking

Thailand

Have you seen the 6 special extra size slots reserved for Ferrari,Porsche, Lamborghini etc on the ground floor.? 1514227.gif

I am guessing my old jalopy would warrant a spot at the far end of the car park covering the holes in the tarmac.

1507626.GIF

• Like 1

All parking at Airport Plaza is a mess. After seeing the reserved spaces I have made it a point to not shop there. They want to make exceptions for their hi-so it's up to them but they get none of my business.

It will be interesting to see how well they do once all of the other shopping malls start opening...

I discovered early on that 20-50 baht a month to one of the regular parking attendants at different malls would always guarantee me a first floor near the door parking spot. Especially true in Kad Suan Keaw. It was worth a dollar or two to me to keep them happy. And this was just 'cuz I'm lazy, not because I had any special car...

Central Airport Plaza will be heavenly once the madding crowds have moved on to the next thrill.

Yes I am really curious to see what will happen to CAP when all the new malls start to open. Will it become a ghost mall? Stay tuned.

Have you seen the 6 special extra size slots reserved for Ferrari,Porsche, Lamborghini etc on the ground floor.?

I am guessing my old jalopy would warrant a spot at the far end of the car park covering the holes in the tarmac.

Ha, another one who's never driven a Lambo. Did you ever consider that it's completely impossible to get a Lambo up the ramps to the higher floors? By the time you're up you've scraped your paint all over. So unless the goal is to add arty yellow or orange streaks, a parking spot at ground level is just common sense.

Think of it as 'disabled parking'. Except the disabled entity in this case is the car.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Please do not park in my VIP parking space, my Bentley keeps getting door dings when i park with the rest of the peasants.

Bentleys are not included in the list of luxury cars that are allowed to use the parking so you will still have to park with the plebs-sorry! (-:

• Like 2