Lamborghini Crash Survivor: Amulet Saved My Life

webfact

A bit funny to see so many posters bashing the driver with its stupid amulet. They don't realize that exactly the same level of stupidity is attained daily in USA by dozens of millions of believers who "pray for xxx recovery" or "pray for the soldiers safety" or pray for that... But curiously I've never heard anyone ridicule those futile prayers a tenth of what is going on on this thread...

I don't think "praying for recovery" is quite the same thing as having an accident and believing that a metal object hanging from one's neck acted like an expensive safety system in an expensive car (that said driver happened to be driving, coincidentally enough).

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it didn't happen on Sukhumvit it happened on the road to the bus station. The road had to be relaid a few weeks after it was laid a year or 2 ago due to shortcuts, it's still blooming awful.

He hit a hole which he couldn't see due to the rain.

Apparently it didn't happen on Sukhumvit it happened on the road to the bus station. The road had to be relaid a few weeks after it was laid a year or 2 ago due to shortcuts, it's still blooming awful.

Where I am it is a daily occurrence for most, noooooooo, not the prang, dealing with pot holes. smile.png

Where I am it is a daily occurrence for most, noooooooo, not the prang, dealing with pot holes. :)

Better chance in a Chevy than a Ferrari or a Lambo when it comes to potholes transam.

Just another religious idiot with more money than sense .

If . . .

by

Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

I looked up the Thai for 'aquaplaning" turns out its "mai khao jai"

Nooooooooo, he had the ''I am a nummnut driver'' gizmo switched off.

Do they make electronic driving aids capable enough of coping with Thai driving skills?

Indeed they do. It's more commonly known as the "off switch".