Escape From Suvarnabhumi Airport: German Ex-Convict ' Just Holidayed'

webfact

Good on him, well done, hope the incompetent guards will have learnt a lesson

cheesy.gif 555 looked like a Hollywood movie star was visiting svb...

and one of those bib's was laughing like an idiot biggrin.png while the German/Aussie was showing how he sabotaged the alarm system of the door

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why a criminal is interviewed? Police authorities should not present him publicly.

In case, if he is holding some kind of sensitive information or say some top or upper level secrets, and someone shot him, then what?

Edited by nachiket

Yep, funny. He didn't do anyone any harm and went off to Patpong to see the sights! I'd like to know where he got the money from?

from the Australian taxpayer. Deportees get resettlement money, because he had been a guest of Her Majesty he had no income so when released and deported the warm hearted aussie taxpayer donates.

Good on him, well done, hope the incompetent guards will have learnt a lesson

cheesy.gif 555 looked like a Hollywood movie star was visiting svb...

and one of those bib's was laughing like an idiot biggrin.png while the German/Aussie was showing how he sabotaged the alarm system of the door

What Aussie?

lol fair play to him, dont know reason for his arrest but well done. coppers should have been doing their job ! bet they were in a drunken slumber after a night out in patpong with a couple of kathoeys giggle.gif

Edited by asiansun

Yep, funny. He didn't do anyone any harm and went off to Patpong to see the sights! I'd like to know where he got the money from?

from the Australian taxpayer. Deportees get resettlement money, because he had been a guest of Her Majesty he had no income so when released and deported the warm hearted aussie taxpayer donates.

and yet another poster who did not bother with looking the video , he said pretty clear his family send him money maybe with a western union transfer

I reckon he's an Aussie,his accent is aussie,no hint of a German accent here.he was probably born in Germany or have German parents and lived most of his life in Australia.and it took 50 policemen to see how he unlocked the security door hahaha

Definately not an aussie accent. How many aussies have you met? Yes it was an overkill with the BIB but if you have noticed whenever they arrest a farang the BIB are actually jammed/packed tight in the room behind the offender for the photo opertunity. If someone breathed out the walls and cieling would collapse.

He was in Australia on an expired tourist visa and went on a crime spree, drug trafficking, armed robberies, burglaries between between 2007 - 2009. Never was a resident or a citizen of Australia and that is why he was being deported.

and yet another poster who did not bother with looking the video , he said pretty clear his family send him money maybe with a western union transfer

And yes that would be very true, Australia would not of provided him with enough for two weeks holiday in Thailand but I can assure you that they provide financial assistance to those that have been incarcerated and then deported. What do you thinks he used for the bus fare and to survive whilst waiting for his family to send money? Yes I looked at the video and heard what he said. Your appology is accepted.

He said his family sent him money.

I reckon he's an Aussie,his accent is aussie,no hint of a German accent here.he was probably born in Germany or have German parents and lived most of his life in Australia.and it took 50 policemen to see how he unlocked the security door hahaha

Glad they gave us such detailed accounts of how he disabled the door. Falang gheng, noh....

Anyone seriously think they are going to retrofit every security door at svb?

They are. Spent the last 5hours at airport. They where fixing door-by-door.

Well that's good then

My wonder is...is how was he able to receive the money sent to him by his family

without any form of identification or bank account? Hmmmmm...seems more than the

2 Serco guards were asleep. Anyway +1 for Mr. Kohl...what a story to tell the

grandkids about.

My wonder is...is how was he able to receive the money sent to him by his family

without any form of identification or bank account? Hmmmmm...seems more than the

grandkids about.

On the western union form is the option to ask the recipient two or three tricky questions if no ID is available.

Unbelievable...Why give him anymore media coverage? He's just smiling and eating up the attention.

Makes me angry.

Good man .. tough titty dude ...glad its makes you angry ..

This German/ Australian hybrid, has two things admire at least. Initiative and a sense of humour. Not a lot of that around some of these posts . ..

He is about as Australian as a Kangaroo is a native of Thailand. Just because someone enters a country for a holiday on a tourist visa that in no way makes them part Aust, Indian thai or what ever. He is actually from Munich Balvaria and for those that don't know is in Europe and Australia is in the asia/pacific. region. .

Unbelievable...Why give him anymore media coverage? He's just smiling and eating up the attention.

Makes me angry.

This German/ Australian hybrid, has two things admire at least. Initiative and a sense of humour. Not a lot of that around some of these posts . ..

He is about as Australian as a Kangaroo is a native of Thailand. Just because someone enters a country for a holiday on a tourist visa that in no way makes them part Aust, Indian thai or what ever. He is actually from Munich Balvaria and for those that don't know is in Europe and Australia is in the asia/pacific. region. .

Austria is not near Germany?

• Like 1

chooka, on 01 Jun 2013 - 20:21, said:snapback.png

Maggusoil, on 01 Jun 2013 - 12:44, said:snapback.png

capt_canada42, on 01 Jun 2013 - 12:01, said:snapback.png

highonthai, on 01 Jun 2013 - 06:41, said:snapback.png

Makes me angry.

Austria is not near Germany?

but Germany is the capital of Munich (kidding) tongue.png

grandkids about.

On the western union form is the option to ask the recipient two or three tricky questions if no ID is available.

Thanks GJ...good info if I ever have to do a runner!

Edited by sunshine51

After his escape, the German said he had remained in Bangkok the whole time.

. "I want to see Thailand again; it's a beautiful country."

Someone can explain this ?

He hasn't been outside one of the dirtiest and most unactractive city's in the world, yet he claims it is a beautiful country.

• Like 1

Um, no. Not according to the video. There he said his family sent him money.

I'm surprised no one has made any 'Great Escape' gags given he is German and had to tunnel his way to freedom.

Fifty cops and a hoard of reporters following him while he re-enacted jumping a barbed wire fence on a motorcycle ... now that would have been interesting.

• Like 1

Maybe both?

With zero cash from the get go it would have been hard to last until the money from the family arrived.

Fair enough then they decided to excludie him from the normal process. I don't know why maybe he was naughtier than the others. Not disputing that his family sent him some after he did the runner. How did he pay for the bus, the room and buy food before he contacted his family for free from abroad?

Edited by chooka