Dating Website Advertisements In Thaivisa

Braddockrd

Question for the managers of this website. Why is it that this site is plagued with Dating websites ads? With all due respect, it look s really tacky, and if you happen to be in a public place and open the webpage it looks like you are hunting for chicks, due to all the ads all over the screen? Can't you get better advertisers other than all these dating websites? "date thai women" "hot chinese women waiting for you".... come on! To all members, don't you find this a little crass and degrading, like it is a "man's" website?

I wholy agree with the poster i am happily married to a Thai girl for over 10 years nowand every time i look up TV i get a bad look from my wife and some nasty comments"are you looking for some one else now"

She must be nicknamed 'the pretender' !!

And are you ?

Google ads I believe, work on previous search history.

Stop looking at Asian naughty sites and they will disappear , I only get ads for churches and the like tongue.png

It's also targeted using words on the page. I run a forum with a couple of others relating to exposing mystics, mediums etc. as frauds. Most of the adverts that appear are people or fims offering the services. However, if viewing a section of the forum unrelated to what we do such as the in the pub section on TV then the adverts change to something to do with the subject at hand such as cars or football.

Stop looking at Asian naughty sites and they will disappear , I only get ads for churches and the like tongue.png

I don't, but still get lots of dating site ads.

Could it be because I spend most of my time in the Visa forum where the word 'girlfriend' crops up frequently in posts?

I don't, but still get lots of dating site ads.

Could it be because I spend most of my time in the Visa forum where the word 'girlfriend' crops up frequently in posts?

Could be, as one will never now how the almighty (to keep it within church terms) Google works thumbsup.gif

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Dear Thaivisa owner,

Not satisfied? Want to try a different partner for free ? Here's a screen capture of one of the Advertisements taken from Thaivisa:

CaptureThaivisa.jpeg

Maybe it is simply a matter of [ my personal ] taste... thank you but I’m not interested… I want to dislike / remove specifically this Advertisement in Thaivisa, and, actually, I imagine I’m not the only one who is not amused and finds the suggestion ( in Dutch ) quite disgusting ( for the two ladies involved as well ). And, please, don't tell me that this is ***my*** problem, so nothing can be done about this "problem."

Kind regards,

Jac.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Thaivisa owner,

Not satisfied? Want to try a different partner for free ? Here's a screen capture of one of the Advertisements taken from Thaivisa:

CaptureThaivisa.jpeg

Maybe it is simply a matter of [ my personal ] taste... thank you but I’m not interested… I want to dislike / remove specifically this Advertisement in Thaivisa, and, actually, I imagine I’m not the only one who is not amused and finds the suggestion ( in Dutch ) quite disgusting ( for the two ladies involved as well ). And, please, don't tell me that this is ***my*** problem, so nothing can be done about this "problem."

Kind regards,

Jac.

Dear fellow Thaivisa member, thank you very much for the like... smile.png ...

Hilarious+Capture.jpg

... managed to add my contributing of what I have to say today into the additional screen capture itself, so it's much more hard to located by presently existing software ...

[so nice to get an honest serious accurate and totally believable response to something at last. Bless you , my son./quote]