Hours Usage

LawrenceChee

Heya

I am trying to help a friend who is trying to track his son online gaming hours which seems excessive for his age and he is not interested in doing anything else

If we have his username and his fav game is there an easy way to check his hours spent online ?

My friend is a little tech scared so he rather not use his sons computer to check for fear he will press something wrong and his son be alerted to his checking

Appreciate the help with the gamers

I've never heard of any such way how a stranger can track someone's online gaming usage like you want. If he is playing games on a Steam account (which, if he's playing legit bought games, he probably will be) then it logs how many hours you have played on each game but you need to log into the account to see that info, I believe.

If he is using an XBox360 or PS3 then you could potentially see when he was online if he was in your friend list and you had another console on all the time!

If he's playing at home then you must know when he is online. Just assume whenever he is in his room he is either playing video games or with himself!

Out of interest, what game/s does he play?