An Unlucky Day Or What !

agsnowdon

Hey ya all!

Looking for your thoughts on my unlucky day! Hope you have fun reading it!

Its abit long but I had alot of bad luck today so please read it all. The last bit of bad luck tops it off.

My girlfriend and I leave her village to go to the hospital in Chiang Mai all is like any other day dogs barking, sun shinning and me thinking what another normal day I was gonna have!

We always get our Deisel from Jet as they give you those silly tokens and my girlfriend likes to save them :D . We pull up at the first Jet "NO DEISEL" OK we go to the next jet "NO DEISEL" ok a little fustrated we try the 3rd JET again "NO DEISEL" by this time the pickups saying your walking soon! So we end up getting it from some other garage no tokens though.

We arrive at the hospital do what we have to do and get in the lift to go. After a few feet we come to a sudden stop and mine like everyone elses heart skipped a beat, we had just left FLOOR 13 spooky or not????? We all realize we got do something and press the alarm expecting to hear a thai voice in a few momnets I waited and I waited and all we got was silence. Next theres a sign my girlfriend said says "CALL THIS NUMBE IN EMERGENCIES" I see everyone notice this sign too and evryone pulled out their mobile to make that call, but NO SIGNAL on anyones phone and there was 10 of us in that lift. After about 20 mins and no help the doors opened and we left. :D

So next on the agenda was to pick some PS2 games up for some friends to send back to the U.K, I always go to the same shop and get a discount so we get there and its all locked up and its NEVER been closed during opening hours since all my time of going there. So we head to the department store where they have another branch same story. "WHATS GOING ON TODAY" I said in to myself. :D

My girlfriend wanted to do some shoping so I said I'd meet her in a while after we parted I got the sudden urge to go to the toilet and I need to do a number 2 I got to the toilet and went in the first cubical no toilet paper, went to the next cubical same same, went to the next cubical same same and so was the rest of them so I ended up having to go without paper :D

Next it was lunch time hmm pizza on the brain so Pizza Hut it is. We sit down I order pizza and my girlfriend orders spag bol how do I know she ordered spag bol because I HEARD HER SAY IT :o So my pizza arrived and like a gentleman I sat there waiting for my girlfriends spag bol to arrive so we could eat. MORE WAITING MORE LOSS TIME and NO SPAG BOL. Did it turn up NO, the waiter forgot to order it so we shared the pizza.

And this I just couldn't believe!!!!

We went and picked our dog up from the vet and all was fine thought our day was over time to go home. I pulled out of the vets onto the main road and stayed in the left lane as we was going to be turning left shortly and BANG :D WHAT THE <deleted> WAS THAT a motor bike had gone up our ass and I turn't my head and saw a poor young Thai man fly down the road NO HELMET on and his motorbike following just behind him. He scrambled to the side of the road and I pulled over and ran over to him his bike was MANGLED and he was cut up bad. I picked him up put him in our pickup and took him to the nearest hospital.

Now hes getting fixed up and his mother arrived shes fine with us but about 10 mins later about 15 peope turned up real rough looking in their late 30's early 40's they start saying to us its your fault its your fault, my girlfriend says he hit us. Anyway the police arrived took my THAI DRIVING LICSENCE away and now I got all that to deal with. :D

Well thats what happened to me all in one day.

For those of you that read all that was that BAD LUCK or JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS :D

Comments and opinions welcome from all.

Nah mate it was just one of those days, your real bad luck is that you support a team of cheats :o

Cheers Noodles.

OmG, you took the words right out of my mouth. That was bad look. Maybe its karma for that sucky team you support.

Edited by BlimeyCharlie

:D

and you tink you had a bad one, read this letter to mum:-

LETTER TO HICKSVILLE

by Scot Lansdown

Dear Mom, :D

Arrived safely at Bangkok International. Twenty taxi drivers all tried to help me at once. Still have some of my luggage. Asked the cabby to take me to a nice hotel and we got there about two hours later. His meter was broken so we settled on 5,000 Baths (the local currency). I tried to tip him but he wouldn’t take it. What a lovely introduction to Asia!

I must say that the hotels are very customer focused. You can check in and stay for just an hour if you like. It seems like a nifty idea as many people I saw were using this handy service to grab a quick 40 winks.

Giving massages is surely the national pastime here because everybody offers you one everywhere you go. If I get all stiff and achy, I may just take one of them up on it.

I must closely resemble some popular guy called ‘Far Lung’ because they all keep pointing and calling me that name. Even when I tell them ‘I am not Far Lung.’ they laugh and say ‘You Far Lung’. No use fighting it I s’pose. There are motorcycle gangs on every street corner but they are very friendly and constantly wave at me. Maybe this Far Lung character is a famous bikey or something.

Strikes me that the womenfolk are a little confused. They go to the beach fully clothed but wear bikinis to nightclubs. In fact some appear to forget to wear anything at all. On several occasions I shouted at them to put some clothes on but people always tell me to shut up. Must be a cultural thing just like when I buy an ice cream and it has beans and corn in it.

My guide has a most unfortunate name. He’s called Pong. Bad luck seems to follow him as he has two wives, one called Poo and the other called Bum. To top it all off they live in Bang Lamb Poo. I shouldn’t be surprised though as by far the most common names in Thailand are Nong and Pee. They’re very hard on themselves.

Females are obsessed with automobiles for they are incessantly saying ‘Car’ while the men are obviously annoyed by everything in life and simply say ‘Krap’ all the time.

The Thai language is real battle field. It all came to a head one night when I wanted to try some of their spicy food. I checked my pocket dictionary for the translation of the word ‘chili’ but was put off dang quick. I’ll be blowed if I’m going to sit in public restaurant and say ‘I’d like something with plenty of ‘prik’ in it please.’ Or order a Cow Pat.

All my love, Leroy. :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kan Win:- :D

In Memory to Scot R.I.P. :D

Keep us informed on what happens regarding the accident.

I'm gonna start a new topic on that tomorrow. I think it wiil be a good story.

Want opinions on who's fault you think the accident was how the guys family made us feel intimidated and all the other stuff that will be involved.

My girlfriend says we're going to see that guy tomorrow so will write a full review tomorrow.

It was a bad accident and I know its not going to get sorted out in the same way as the U.K.

I know he's gonna say it was my fault but how can it be when hes gone up my ass, oh and he was delivering food for a well known company!! Will deliver within 30min :o If your going at 80km/h

anyway abit off topic that.

Well my bad luck finished for yesterday its now a new day so i'll see what happens today.

:D

The accident incident doesn't sound good.

There are some members here who have been in similar situations, I suspect you'll need all the support you can get. An interesting aspect could be that the guy was 'working' at the time, and what kind of insurance cover is provided by the company.

Hey ya all!

Looking for your thoughts on my unlucky day! Hope you have fun reading it!

Its abit long but I had alot of bad luck today so please read it all. The last bit of bad luck tops it off.

My girlfriend and I leave her village to go to the hospital in Chiang Mai all is like any other day dogs barking, sun shinning and me thinking what another normal day I was gonna have!

We always get our Deisel from Jet as they give you those silly tokens and my girlfriend likes to save them :D . We pull up at the first Jet "NO DEISEL" OK we go to the next jet "NO DEISEL" ok a little fustrated we try the 3rd JET again "NO DEISEL" by this time the pickups saying your walking soon! So we end up getting it from some other garage no tokens though.

We arrive at the hospital do what we have to do and get in the lift to go. After a few feet we come to a sudden stop and mine like everyone elses heart skipped a beat, we had just left FLOOR 13 spooky or not????? We all realize we got do something and press the alarm expecting to hear a thai voice in a few momnets I waited and I waited and all we got was silence. Next theres a sign my girlfriend said says "CALL THIS NUMBE IN EMERGENCIES" I see everyone notice this sign too and evryone pulled out their mobile to make that call, but NO SIGNAL on anyones phone and there was 10 of us in that lift. After about 20 mins and no help the doors opened and we left. :D

So next on the agenda was to pick some PS2 games up for some friends to send back to the U.K, I always go to the same shop and get a discount so we get there and its all locked up and its NEVER been closed during opening hours since all my time of going there. So we head to the department store where they have another branch same story. "WHATS GOING ON TODAY" I said in to myself. :D

My girlfriend wanted to do some shoping so I said I'd meet her in a while after we parted I got the sudden urge to go to the toilet and I need to do a number 2 I got to the toilet and went in the first cubical no toilet paper, went to the next cubical same same, went to the next cubical same same and so was the rest of them so I ended up having to go without paper :D

Next it was lunch time hmm pizza on the brain so Pizza Hut it is. We sit down I order pizza and my girlfriend orders spag bol how do I know she ordered spag bol because I HEARD HER SAY IT :o So my pizza arrived and like a gentleman I sat there waiting for my girlfriends spag bol to arrive so we could eat. MORE WAITING MORE LOSS TIME and NO SPAG BOL. Did it turn up NO, the waiter forgot to order it so we shared the pizza.

And this I just couldn't believe!!!!

We went and picked our dog up from the vet and all was fine thought our day was over time to go home. I pulled out of the vets onto the main road and stayed in the left lane as we was going to be turning left shortly and BANG :D WHAT THE <deleted> WAS THAT a motor bike had gone up our ass and I turn't my head and saw a poor young Thai man fly down the road NO HELMET on and his motorbike following just behind him. He scrambled to the side of the road and I pulled over and ran over to him his bike was MANGLED and he was cut up bad. I picked him up put him in our pickup and took him to the nearest hospital.

Now hes getting fixed up and his mother arrived shes fine with us but about 10 mins later about 15 peope turned up real rough looking in their late 30's early 40's they start saying to us its your fault its your fault, my girlfriend says he hit us. Anyway the police arrived took my THAI DRIVING LICSENCE away and now I got all that to deal with. :D

Well thats what happened to me all in one day.

For those of you that read all that was that BAD LUCK or JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS :D

Comments and opinions welcome from all.

Everyday above ground is a good day. :D

what's next? ooooh i had to wait for a taxi for five minutes ooooh they didnt have seats i wanted at the cinema ooooh i went to zen to eat some japanese food and my chopsticks didnt split right down the middle

please dont write ''it's a funny read'' in the subtitle of any of your other posts, you could get sued under the trade descriptions act :o

you're about as funny as drogba's dying swan routine

what's next? ooooh i had to wait for a taxi for five minutes ooooh they didnt have seats i wanted at the cinema ooooh i went to zen to eat some japanese food and my chopsticks didnt split right down the middle

please dont write ''it's a funny read'' in the subtitle of any of your other posts, you could get sued under the trade descriptions act :D

:o

I hate when this happens to a topic, people like you comment.

i'm just saying your story is lame. if you dont want public comment dont post on a public forum.

You've got issues.

No comment :o

Had a wonderfull day trying to sort out the accident, gonna do a post on that tom for those interested too tired today.

So sleep well TV'ers

About the inconveniences and travails of the day, it's always a crap toss, I wouldn't look to deep for any linkage, karma or unnatural coincidence, it's simple chance and probability.

The bigger issue was your accident, and even that was predictable given the driving habits and traffic dynamics in the LOS, drive long enough and the odds are good you'll probably be in some kind of mishap,

On the positive side you and yours are OK, the other guy isn't dead, and to replace a bike is going to be a lot cheaper than a car or truck, (forget about who was in the right or wrong, resign yourself to paying out some $$),

(if you continue to have repeated days like this then you've obviously been taken over by bad spirits, I know someone who can help you with that but of course, there will be fee's involved, :o

must admit, this made me chuckle :D :

please dont write ''it's a funny read'' in the subtitle of any of your other posts, you could get sued under the trade descriptions act

but unless leftcross has some unsettled scores we're unaware of, he's being a bit harsh IMO!!! :o

think the OP was just giving a tongue-in-cheek report on his misfortune. harmless :D........

............unless you're leftcross. :D

Edited by game4shame

please dont write ''it's a funny read'' in the subtitle of any of your other posts, you could get sued under the trade descriptions act

but unless leftcross has some unsettled scores we're unaware of, he's being a bit harsh IMO!!! :o

think the OP was just giving a tongue-in-cheek report on his misfortune. harmless :D........

Nah, he is always like this. He has some axe to grind, I jsut don't know with who.

I agree, i had a little dig at Lampards football team but i was just having a little fun.

I have had a car accident with a Thai in Bangok and it was a bit of a joke realy "i was to blame as i am a farang and had i not came to Thailand the accident would not have happened" was the attitude i got :D Thankfully no people were hurt and it was just an issue of money and not retaliation or revenge.

I hope Lampard gets this matter sorted out with the minimum of fuss and there are no complications.

Good luck with it mate and keep us informed as we are interested, people could learn alot from the experience you are having.

Cheers Noodles.

I hope Lampard gets this matter sorted out with the minimum of fuss and there are no complications.

Good luck with it mate and keep us informed as we are interested, people could learn alot from the experience you are having.

Cheers Noodles.

Do you mean agsnowdon or Ashley, or are you calling me Lampard or you getting me confussed with lampard10?

Cheers anyways for the good luck I hope it gets sorted out too.

Ashley (agsnowdon) :o

Cheers Noodles.

Do you mean agsnowdon or Ashley, or are you calling me Lampard or you getting me confussed with lampard10?

Cheers anyways for the good luck I hope it gets sorted out too.

Ashley (agsnowdon) :D

:o Yes i got you mixed up (to many bloody Chelsea fans here) haha :D

Cheers Noodles.