An Unlucky Day Or What !

agsnowdon

Hmm that was a tough day and then to add insult to injury you get flamed. Well except for the accident I think I would have rather went through the day you had, then to have the approach to life of the one who did the flaming. Must be tough living a life, where a simple posting gives you something to react to in a negative way. Oh well maybe someone pi--ed in his oatmeal this morning who knows.

Well I wish both of you a great day tomorrow. :o

Hmm that was a tough day and then to add insult to injury you get flamed. Well except for the accident I think I would have rather went through the day you had, then to have the approach to life of the one who did the flaming. Must be tough living a life, where a simple posting gives you something to react to in a negative way. Oh well maybe someone pi--ed in his oatmeal this morning who knows.

Well I wish both of you a great day tomorrow. :o

Thanks

I decided not to post about my accident it qould have been similar to the thread going on at the mo "got ripped off by a thai couple and police"

I have posted in there what roughly happened and I'm not about to start another topic like that.

Anyways good afternoon to everyone.

Ash

We went and picked our dog up from the vet and all was fine thought our day was over time to go home. I pulled out of the vets onto the main road and stayed in the left lane as we was going to be turning left shortly and BANG :o WHAT THE <deleted> WAS THAT a motor bike had gone up our ass and I turn't my head and saw a poor young Thai man fly down the road NO HELMET on and his motorbike following just behind him. He scrambled to the side of the road and I pulled over and ran over to him his bike was MANGLED and he was cut up bad. I picked him up put him in our pickup and took him to the nearest hospital.

Now hes getting fixed up and his mother arrived shes fine with us but about 10 mins later about 15 peope turned up real rough looking in their late 30's early 40's they start saying to us its your fault its your fault, my girlfriend says he hit us. Anyway the police arrived took my THAI DRIVING LICSENCE away and now I got all that to deal with. :D

Well you know of course that the Thai view is that if you the Farang were not in Thailand the accident wouldn't have happened!

TIT