Multiple Re-Entry Stamp Possible At Airport?

You can get multiple re-entry permit at the airport 24 hours a day. With the service charge it will be 4000 baht.

They will do every thing for you for the 200 baht fee. Form, photo and copies.

You don't need anything more than your passport and the fee.

Thank you Ubonjoe.

Would anyone know approximately how much time this would take (the process of getting a multiple entry re-entry stamp)? Are queues long these days - would queues be long at 1 am?

You can get multiple re-entry permit at the airport 24 hours a day. With the service charge it will be 4000 baht.

They will do every thing for you for the 200 baht fee. Form, photo and copies.

You don't need anything more than your passport and the fee.

I suppose that you are talking about the Bangkok airports.

Phuket airport is according my information only issuing re-entry's when the immigration office is closed and in emergencies.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a re-entry stamp on Saturday at BKK. Quick notes:

• As others have mentioned, you can't use Priority Lane to get to it - the man at the Priority Lane seemed a bit unsure what I was asking, so I played it safe, went through normal lane, and was glad I did
  • 4 people in front of me in the queue, I reckon I was there for 45 minutes. The person behind me in the queue just as I was almost done was probably only there for 10m in total, so give yourself enough time. "Occupation: Husband" caused much hilarity for the two people working the counter.
  • Multiple re-entry was fine BUT ... they'd only give me validity for ~45 days on it. I'm not really sure what was going on there, but the validity date matches when I'd been admitted until. I don't know if this is policy, if I don't understand the implications of my visa properly, or whatever. So no trouble getting the multiple re-entry, but with 45 days, it probably won't be value-for-money for most people, and the guy at the check-in counter tried to talk me out of it on that basis several times. Cost all in was 4,000THB for re-entry.
  • I actually had preprepared renewal documentation, including photos - they told me not to bother next time, as that's what their 200THB fee is for
  • They have a really odd sign up there that I should have taken a picture of. It basically says that their service is only meant for emergencies, and that you are required to get the stamp at your local office ... but it hasn't caused any of their "members" any problems yet, and then included a literal winky-face. My interpretation is that it's meant to be for emergencies only, and there's potential that if immigration REALLY wanted to kick up a fuss about your re-entry stamp, they could, but it hasn't happened yet. All that's wild-ass-guess based on a badly worded sign.