1 Year Non Imm B Extension

My 1 year non imm B will reach 12 months in July. Can anyone tell me if I can do one last border run and get an additional 3 months to make it a total of 15 months in all? Ive been told this is the norm, but just wanted to check here first.

thanks

My 1 year non imm B will reach 12 months in July. Can anyone tell me if I can do one last border run and get an additional 3 months to make it a total of 15 months in all? Ive been told this is the norm, but just wanted to check here first.

thanks

Yes, if you have a non-b multi entry just do a visa run the day before your visa expire and you will get another 3 months.

thanks

Yes, if you have a non-b multi entry just do a visa run the day before your visa expire and you will get another 3 months.

Thanks for the reply. Thats a relief

thanks

>Thanks for the reply. Thats a relief

Please note that the border run needs to be before the 'Use Before' date on the Visa which may well be earlier than your Entry Stamp 'Admitted Until' date - the extra time you will get depends on how long it was after the visa was issued before your first entry into Thailand.

Edited by digitalchromakey
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

thanks

If you do this, can you still get a 12 month extension in country at the end of the 15 months???

Cheers

Shaz13

thanks

If you do this, can you still get a 12 month extension in country at the end of the 15 months???

Cheers

Shaz13

Yes, if you/your company meet the criteriae for a National Police Order 777/2551 Case 2.1 Extension (Working in the Kingdom of Thailand).

See link below for a typical list.

• Like 1

thanks

Cheers

Shaz13

Yes, if you/your company meet the criteriae for a National Police Order 777/2551 Case 2.1 Extension (Working in the Kingdom of Thailand).

Great, thanks for the link!

thanks

Cheers

Shaz13

You can apply for your extension during the last 30 days of any entry. You do not have to wait for your visa to expire. Edited by ubonjoe

thanks

Cheers

Shaz13

Sorry, but another question has sprung to mind after reading the listing:-

I am the only farang working for a small Thai owned and run company with 4+ Thai staff - can I still get the 12 month extension or do I have to be the owner of the company?

The company does fulfil all the criteria.

Cheers

Edited by Shaz13